Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Why do you play their game if you hate them so much?

2. Default

It's called an addiction and too much free time.

Edit: And just because I hate them doesn't mean I hate the game.

3. Default

Whoever first said this said it the best.

"Hate the company, love the game."

4. Default

just don't see why they can't fix our skills in this patch. i bet they probably forgot about them.

5. Default

1. There's no difference between the ones that "worked hard" and the ones that used the new exp curve. Ones just repeated the same moves over and over more than others. Leeched or not.

2. More cards :D!

6. Default

Everyone uses that as a counter point, however they forget to realize one thing: People are more likely to be demotivated once they realize they're only getting 5%/hour even on 2x. I'm selfish and would rather not get passed up by people in ranks who have more time than me.

7. Default

But... You get the same exp anyways. I don't see the point. It's just a bit fast forward, but nothing more. It's like watching a race at x2 speed. It's hilarious with all those high pitch sounds that come from making it faster. In fact, I can imagine that on F-Zero, where everything would be EVEN faster... It's like when I once tried to play Rayman on around triple the FPS. It was impossible to keep up with the game... But it was fun nontheless. Ah... I hope they bring back the old Rayman games... The characters, the landscapes... Remember that world made with crayons and erasers? Those were the days... Now, those rabbids have taken over... I don't have any problem with the game being 3D, since it kinda fits and all... But I'm sick of the Rabbids. It was fun once, but no more. It's just seeing stuff change so radically that it becomes something TOTALLY different what makes me mad... I still remember when I was young... That field filled with plants... we called it the snail field... hehe... It was awesome: the grass was as tall as us, and there were secret spots with a closed water faucet...

Wait, what were we talking about?

8. Default

lol@people who still play for ranks complaining.

Ranks are basically meaningless now. Like it or not, I don't see much of a difference between being #13000 and #15000. Nobody's going to remember your name just because of rankings now. Heck, I'm just happy when my ranking has an up arrow next to it for the day.

Meanwhile, I like how you guys stereotyped everyone actually taking advantage of the leveling event as leechers. I'm glad I got from 98 to 127. It took me over two years to get to 98. The game is more fun for me now, and I'm not apologizing. And now I get to help friends get to 120 while the event is extended, which is pretty much the most fun I've ever had with this game.

Yeah, I'd love a new patch, sure. I hope they fix the broken glasses glitch. Yeah, the Maple weapon drops were effed this year. But I'm not bored with this patch yet.

9. Default

Wait, isn't Nexon also an incompetent pineapple?

*looks at all the wrong stuff knowledgeable Maplers would easily catch*

Mmm, yes, incompetent... (BUYING BOSS CARDS FROM TIENK IS NOT OBLIGATORY!!!)

Anyways, back to the patch, I'm actually happy that Nexon extended the date because I had soooo much stuff to do in a short amount of time. But now I can practically sit back and relax =D

They also ate up 20% of my exp when they implemented the anniversay patch. Left my character at 99.98% exp, then I login to see that I still had 99.98% exp, but at a LOWER quantity! I think I'ma just finish my last lvl up, then sit on my ass at 0%, suiciding when necessary until Nexon takes away the exp adjustment >_>
    Last edited by KajitiSouls; 2009-06-16 at 08:01 PM.

10. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

What the hell, people were complaining because Nexon gave us a free week of no events, now people are complaining because Nexon didn't give us a free week of no events.

Seriously folks.

11. Default

You can't please everyone, you know.

12. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

People can just not complain. Like me. Does it really matter..?

It's only one week folks. It's not like you're going to die with/without Maplestory events for a week.

13. Default

lol, Yea rankings are pretty useless now, I doubt anyones going to be impressed picking you out of a line up of 4134235543 bishes/AMs, I'm glad the curve is here, makes it a bit easier to level up, -20% should save a bit of time, and I can maybe have a better chance of not being ksed at snowman or something after the event is over.

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

More 2x/1.25x means i feel obligated to level more, and after a month and a half of obligatory cut-my-plantain-off training, i'm real tired of it. Also, it's not like 1 more week of the s'hitty maple weapons/other events will matter at all. Might as well end it right now.

15. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

Then just don't train.

If you can't, refer to Sign's quitting guide .

16. Default

Yay another week to hunting level 43 maple weapons :D

17. Default

Didnt say it was illegal, very annoying seeing people constantly complain about the ranking and various other things making such a big commotion out of it

18. Default

Man a lot of you people seem to have a problem with EMPATHY. Just because YOU don't feel obligated to do something doesn't mean other people don't. You don't need to sympathize over it but going LOL IT'S NOT AN OBLIGATION is stupid just because you don't feel that way.

GOTTA TAKE YOUR MOM TO THE DOCTOR? OH WELL SHE'S NOT DYING RIGHT? BLOW HER OFF, LET'S HANG!

Not everyone looks at things in the same way, pals. Recognise and respect behaviours that aren't detrimental to society even if you don't understand them.

edit: Added Kaj's quote to embarrass him because he's been ignorant for the last couple of days.

edit2: Speaking of intolerance I'm it's entirely hypocritical to call Kaj out when I am exploding about Nexon being incompetent but I am not a company getting paid to do things right so it's a little less bad. Still pretty bad... but a little less.
    Last edited by Sarah; 2009-06-16 at 09:17 PM.