Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

I did this again today, took me 45 minutes to get to level 14. And another 10 to just grind on orange mushrooms for the last level. This will probably be different when/if the exp curve leaves, so there might need to be some more suggestions on what quests or where to train to make it to 15 in less than or equal to an hour.

2. Default

Outstanding guide, Fiel. You could just as easily expand this to 30 if you wanted to; it's funny how people act as though the early levels are difficult and yet the game basically completes them for you.
    Last edited by Jared; 2009-06-17 at 06:34 PM.

3. Default

A great source of exp is the 2nd captain al quest. The first quest gives you 1500exp just for talking to him, but the second quest gives you 3000exp, and all you need is to get a junior. Just junior some random on maple island before you leave, and you can get your 3k exp.

4. Default

O_o ... wow, guess i'll have to try that sometime. Didnt realize 3 snails no longer needed shells.
    My old method of leveling a potion mule was by simply making a imperfect lukless mage. Easy as hell to get to 8 even before the new system, first point e.bolt, the rest into claw (not like it matters on going for the 'perfect build', its just a mule). You've got the range and (some) power. You pretty much do it easy from about 12~ 15/16, since you can occupy the octo/blue mushy map above kern construction, and barely need to put in much effort to move around the map.
    Probably might take slightly more time and funding to do though. I'v never really paid close attention to how long it'd take me, i tend to get distracted, but i'd say 90 mins max.

5. Default

With recent developments all you need now is $15.

6. Default

I don't know if it's good but I and my friends have been making chars lvl 0 to 16 in 12 minutes. Yes, twelve.

[removed video]

We mainly use it for repmules, and there's the video.

EDIT: You do NOT need 2 computers if you have one trick up your sleeves, not telling though, good luck finding out for yourself.

EDIT2: On a second thought, I do not wish for lolBasilers to mass-produce repmules.
    Last edited by Kalovale; 2009-06-24 at 08:03 AM.