Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default

Some updates you guys should know.

The black magician is known to be myths by the inhabitants on Erev. The one cygnus is fighting is actually the Black wings, a group of dark sorcerer trying to reawaken the black magician.
    Last edited by DeanNim; 2009-06-15 at 08:44 AM.

2. Default

You're right. Ninehearts mentions this during some Cygnus quest dialog. Puppeteer, etc... They're all part of Black Wings.

So the Ahrans are basically the first class fighting the Black Magician, and not the Knights of Cygnus. The Cygnus (and maybe Pirates as well) are just fighting the Black Magician's Team and not the big boss himself, so to speak.

3. Default

But pirates joined the adventurers.

But adventurers will be the ultimate hero though.

4. Default

Adventureres and the Arans are supposed to fight the Dark/Black Magician. So wait, Black wings? Thats the army/race of The Dark/Black Magician?

5. Default

Like i said, a group of dark sorcerer trying to reawaken the black magician.

6. Default

Oh JEEEEZz
    Here It goes
    MORE CLASSES
    Black Wings does sound fun though D:

7. Default

By the time I fix my computer, this should be to regular KMS, and then i can play it. =)

8. Default

The Black Wings (or whatever it's called) is not a class, and probably never will be in the future. It's kinda like a group of baddies, etc the Brotherhood of Magneto, if you want an example. Currently there are 3 known members, Francis the Puppeteer, and the other 2 Cygnus bosses.

9. Default

That reminds me, a puppeteer class would be a lot of fun.

10. Default

I control Pink Been! I make him moon you! Then destroy you!

11. Default

Don't start that again, MasPan. =P

12. Default

lolwut ? sealing and seducing monsters? control them and let them kill each other? o_o

13. Default

Yah. Hypnotize on steroids. Include monster-buffing skills (lol unique!) and mass-hypnotize, and you're set. 6 Skeles blasting each other for 5k each = 25k damage on each skele per round of attacks. A mob of 6 would die in roughly 6-7 seconds on their own, with you leaving to set up the next mob. Add some stationary and some floating summons for assistance, and maybe a buff copies buffs on enemies (you buff them, then copy buff = good macro). Could be fun.

14. Default

As soon as you said 'puppeteer', I thought of Sasori from Naruto, asap. <_____<; Controlling puppets aren't a common or popular element in alot of RPGs though, you'll see it in cartoons and stuff, of course.

15. Default

http://maplestory.nexon.com
    They updated their site
    I think the title means Aran is realesed @ 7/9 ! Woohoo :D
    Last edited by Helios; 2009-06-18 at 11:30 AM.

16. Default

Hmm.
    Puppets?

Nah!
    Who wants to control puppets all day long?
    ____

Lienne seems pretty cool.
    How do you pronounce it? I'd like to know before I start saying the wrong thing so much that I can't say it right.
    It happened with "Cygnus". I pronounced it "Kygnus" (like sky, without the S). Figuring out its pronounced "Signus" wasnt so easy. Now I say both haha!
    Last edited by Puppeteer; 2009-06-18 at 01:49 PM.

17. Default

Well, the Korean pronunciation should be Ah-Rahn, since thats how "Aran" would be pronounced in Korean.