Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default

I like it. I like the new Skill Icons ( I was really afraid they would get lazy and not do new icons). I like the new mounts.I think Lienne/Rien will be awesome. Now i REALLY can't wait.

EDIT : I just figured something out.
    Look at this picture:
    From mazefind's blog

I took a closer look at the guy in the robe , i'm pretty sure it's Robinson from Aquarium:

I could be wrong but it really looks like him.
    The weird thing is , Robinson in Aquarium is on a Deserted Island if i'm not mistaken , and here he is on a boat.
    Assumptions anyone?
    Last edited by Helios; 2009-06-12 at 11:08 AM.

2. Default

Our mounts suck >< I still haven't gotten my level 70 Hog, lol.

3. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Vernacular
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 100
    Job: Striker
    Guild: EllinForest

Prettttttttttttttty sure that is Helena.
    :)

4. Default

Ok, this looks like an epic PQ...

Wait... Maybe something like going to the past to save them from their ice prison in the past, to change the future? As an event PQ? It'd be so AWESOME.

5. King Father Unbanned
    IGN: Pendellin
    Server: Scania
    Level: 1XX
    Job: CB/Shad
    Guild: ZpykeKanyon

I'd hope not. Then Nexon would throw any sense they had and start creating paradoxes and the like everywhere.

6. Default

That's the charm of it. :D

7. Default

Ohh man, those wolf mounts look awesome.

8. Default

Now,Its gonna be weird!!
    1.lienne island is too small!
    2.where will black magician be?
    predictions:
    1.lienne will be linked to leafre's dungeon
    2.possibly expanding leafre dungeon area to black magician area between leafre island to lienne...
    wait and see,but this island can consist maximum of 9 maps lienne is too small!

9. Default

It's not that small. It's bigger then Maple Island and Ereb.

10. Default

So where actually is the hometown?
    another new island?no way
    it must be around lienne and leafre ice area

11. Default

This is for the new race, like cygnus. It is probably because maybe the black magician is attacking Lienne, and they need to defend it. Much like cygnus. kinda.

But the black magician doesn't have to be near leafre, that logic just doesn't make sense, there isn't any more room.
    Ereb is small, yet has cygnus. This island is nearly as big, just different land type, it is solely for Aran.
    Last edited by Erich; 2009-06-12 at 01:03 PM.

12. Default

I'll come back to MS, make a level 120 Nightwalker, leave and then come back to own it up on an Aran because those mounts look sick.

13. Default

Oh my god. Do want that level 200 Wolf Mount

14. Default

Black Magician's "hometown" was Magatia...

New area for his actual location? Possibly. Maybe it's just the castle at the background of the zombie maps! WHO KNOWS!

15. King Father Unbanned
    IGN: Pendellin
    Server: Scania
    Level: 1XX
    Job: CB/Shad
    Guild: ZpykeKanyon

Well, while we're at it, let's make it so that in order to create an Aran character, you must sacrifice one of your own. I.E, he takes his place in the ice so the Aran can go free to fight.

Plot holes ahoy!

16. Default

Lienne takes advantage of being so close to leafre by reusing some of the graphics. There's still a lot of custom stuff, but don't be surprised to see some trees from Dragon Forest.

Also the Athena Pierce Quest was expanded on more, it seems to take place largely in modern Victoria. Maybe an Aran job quest?

17. Default

The you would just have to sacrifice a mule
    I think it doesn't make sense for Lienne/Rienne to be closer to Leafre than to Elnath considering it is a snowy town. There is enough space over Ossirya to put that new island over there and the climate would make more sense. I hope they change it before realeasing it.

18. Default

Does anyone have any idea what this building is for? I assume it’s Aran related since it has the same red wooden roof.

Spoiler

I don’t really like the position of it myself but I doubt it would change. Since the ship sets sail from Lith the position makes sense. But then again Southperry to Lith doesn’t make much sense anymore since they moved Maple Island so who knows.

19. Default

I was just about to ask that, as I can't think of anything that would be of use in there.