IGN: xTanKieXx
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 200
    Job: Viper
    Guild: WishingStar
    Alliance: WSHoldingsLtd
    singapore

Yup... i tried...

One good thing about this "???" is... if you failed to make anything out... nothing gets eaten away... the UI will juz prompt you saying that you have failed to create an item, and all your ingredients will be returned to you.

2. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: xTanKieXx
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Job: Viper
    Guild: WishingStar
    Alliance: WSHoldingsLtd
    singapore

- nope, u can disassemble any class equip ((except cape , earring, common item, gatcha exclusive item, item below lvl 50, item then doest have lvl requirement of multiple of 5 (e.g lvl 88))
    -depend with ur maker skill lvl, with max lvl maker skill u can disassemble any lvl equip of any job
    -can, any equip ((except cape , earring, common item, gatcha exclusive item, item below lvl 50, item then doest have lvl requirement of multiple of 5 (e.g lvl 88)) and any gender =D
    -weapon will give the most monster crystal followed by overall
    hat , shoe , top and bot hav very little monstal crystal like 3~6per equip T_T
    Last edited by xTanKieXx; 2009-07-13 at 09:44 PM.

3. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Septher
    Server: vengeance
    Level: 172
    Job: ShAHHHdower

Are Monster Crystals tradeable?

4. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

I think there are, iirc, in a screen that Fiel posted from a mule in SEA, they were in shop.

5. Default

Wait. You mean mage overalls and wands don't work?!

That's total BS. I have a ton of Enigmas/Requierres/Varunas saved up. Way to get rid of like 90% of the easily available overalls, Nexon.

The any-class disassemblage is good news, though. Looks like I won't have to be transferring equips to my other chars to disassemble, but I'll be able to do it all on my bishop.

6. Won't Be Coming Back

Really? If anybody can follow up or give a definite answer, that'd be great.

7. Default

They are. You can sell, trade, whatever.

8. Neon Atom

IGN: Kensidan
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 162
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: KamiSama
    Alliance: KhainiHeroes

so, uh, someone said you get 9-18 monster crystals on his knight with level 3 maker when he breaks down weapons. Do you notice any pattern(like, do claws or something give more crystals, or higher level equips give more/less then others)? Cuz i plan on making a bunch of the level 80 pirate overalls and shooting for the stars getting the best damn overall ever, but level 80 weapons of all classes seem to be the rarest around. See plenty of cheap ass level 90s people got from newts, or level 70s just around, but i'll be damned if level 80s arent few and far between(at least the crummy ones that I could get relatively cheap, i see somewhat often some that wouldn't really be worth it to me to just break down)

Also, can you give an estimate on how many crystals a top/bottom would give? You gave overall, but if I could get a decent amount from top/bottom, then collecting some nib armor might be worth it. I just dont want to stock up on 200k-500k pieces of armor, when the weapons i do find are 500k-800k(at least the ones i buy) and give like 4 times the crystals.

9. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

ive already been grabbing some lvl 100 hammers, so itll be ok.

10. Default

from my experience in KMS, only shields, Weapons, and overalls are worth breaking down. they give more than 5 crystals so it's very nice. Tops and bottoms only give 2 or so, and shoes/gloves only give 1 so I don't usually bother with them. They're better as NPC food.

11. Default

it is much helpful wow this -3 level req. crystal is so weird...
    but i have a question,what normal ores(like mithril and adamantium) are for? silver mithril steel and etc what are they for??i have loads of mithril adamantium diamonds amethyst and much more im farming..

12. Default

Weapons need Bronze, Steel, or Admantium plates.

13. Default

I see lots of people making grandiose plans for what they're going to do once this skill is released, but has anyone seen any indication of when it will be released? It seems like for the last few patches, people have gotten their hopes up that it was going to be released only to have their hopes crushed each time.

14. Default

Nope. Not a single hint.

I believe you use that section in conjuction with gordons anvil/hammer/whatever to make the scrolls.

Spikes scroll = 50 poopa spines & 10 book ghosts papers
    Warmth = 10 jr yeti skins & 10 book ghosts papers.

With future slots reversed for future more complex recipes.
    ( see the section in my Recipe list labeled "Everyone")

Eventually we may be able to make our own potions & scrolls of all kinds.

The JMS Wiki says:

Black Crystal
    (Lower) Randomizes STR, DEX, INT, LUK, by a range of 1 to +1
    (Intermediate) Randomizes STR, DEX, INT, LUK, by a range of -2 to +2
    (Senior) Randomizes STR, DEX, INT, LUK, by a range of -3 to +3
    Additional Notes
    The movement up/down will be similar across multiple attributes.
    Does not affect jump, move, avoid, wattack, etc.

Oddly the notes on Dark Crystals are less certain they're all framed as questions and don't specifically exclude the other stats like Blakc does, but also doesn't explicitly say it works on them.

(Lower) Randomizes STR, DEX, INT, LUK-2 ~ +2
    (Intermediate) Randomizes STR, DEX, INT, LUK-3 ~ +3
    (Senior) Randomizes STR, DEX, INT, LUK-5 ~ +5
    Last edited by Eos; 2009-07-24 at 12:29 AM.

15. Won't Be Coming Back

I've only recently heard that Lidium plays a role in upgrading your Maker skill to levels 2 and 3; can anybody elaborate on this? What's needed in order to get Maker to levels 2 and 3?

16. Default

So do the stats already have to be on the item, sort of like a chaos scroll? Or can your item sprout stats, like a 2/2/2/2 Fairfrozen? This does seem pretty neat though. With a little bit of luck (50%) you can pull off a massive stat gain. By the way, what is this website? I want to poke around on it with Google translate

I believe this is your answer:

17. Default

Neither Dark nor Black crystals will spontaneously add stats.
    The stats have to be present on the item for the crystals to tamper with.

http://www.maplesonar.com/wiki/

18. Default

Wow, that's pretty sweet. That makes them arguably better than chaos scrolls (though they server separate purposes), since 50% of the time you'll see a nice boost to ALL your stats; you won't have one be raised by 4 and another lowered by 3. We'll be seeing some interesting equips gaining popularity because they have two stats rather than one.

In fact, I may swap out a dex crystal for a dark one to try to get a beautiful 3 str 5 dex clean shoe.

19. Default

Can you or anyone else elaborate on this? My ranger is lvl 102, so he's 3 lvls short of max Maker, so I want to know what equips I can and cannot disassemble.

20. Helium Atom
    IGN: Taikobos
    Server: Windia
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Shinyuu
    Alliance: Cascada

[QUOTE=eos367;244723]Nope. Not a single hint.

I believe you use that section in conjuction with gordons anvil/hammer/whatever to make the scrolls.

Spikes scroll = 50 poopa spines & 10 book ghosts papers
    Warmth = 10 jr yeti skins & 10 book ghosts papers.

With future slots reversed for future more complex recipes.
    ( see the section in my Recipe list labeled "Everyone")

Eventually we may be able to make our own potions & scrolls of all kinds.

When do you think is gonna be that?