Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Uh, in mSEA, we cant forge monster crystals from Singapore and Malaysia map mobs. >_<

2. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

Not unless an item with 203 in level requirement appears.

3. Default

But eos doesnt have the lv 120 recipes, which is what I want to know.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

They wouldn't make something like that though, because level 200s make up such a small percentage of the community.

Imo, the special crystal should have been made to reduce the str/dex/int/luk req by 1/3/5, and are forged by using all of the crystals.

5. Default

Anyone know are etc from mobs from Sinagpore,Showa etc. can be used to create monster crystal?

6. Default

So not Singapore. Knowing Nexon, they'll probably eff up Showa too, particularly if we get the KMS version of Maker instead of the JMS one. And of course NLC won't work... It never does.

I hope Showa works because Himes are one of the few monsters of their level range I can actually kill without wasting massive Gen pots.

7. Helium Atom
    IGN: HalTurner
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 172
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: Eternity
    Alliance: Infinity

A few questions.

Do crystals only work on items obtained through Maker? I remember hearing a rumor about this.

I've heard crystals do not work on prescrolled, however, is there anyway to scroll and then add crystals? Maybe it requires atleast one slot or something?

Random stat crystals - Is it truly random, or is it like a chaos scroll, only affecting the stats the weapon already has? Does it even increase weapon attack? Also, is it simply +3, or anywhere from -3 to +3?

It felt like I had more, but skimming through this and Isaac's, I can't think of any more.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Breaking down armors for a few crystals > hunting for hours and hours and only getting a few.

9. Electron

IGN: Turtleninja2
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 188
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: illusion/vestige
    Alliance: idk o.o

How do you get maker skill to level2 and level3? o.o

10. Default

Well, NLC mobs don't drop common etc. items anyway so there's nothing to forge from.

11. Default

Unless you count crimson hearts.

12. Default

One question. Can Maple equips be created with the Maker Skill?

13. Default

No.

14. Default

Plus those items for T-StupidNumber.

15. Default

Then pretty much this screws over statless people for the most part, eh?

16. Default

One question here. Or move it please if I wasn't supposed to ask about Maker in Amherst.

17. Default

No.

Plus, Warrior and Bowmen armors don't need a second stat to equip so if they're statless they will get a nice boost.

18. Default

That is true, but in both the Warrior and Bowman cases, both usually need their secondary stats anyway for something else (thus you don't exactly find many statless Warriors or Bowmen usually). I'm just saying... what about statless mages, thieves, and probably pirates?
    Last edited by iamflip; 2009-06-14 at 01:05 PM.

19. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

Paradox, no?

20. Default

How is that a paradox? I'm not seeing it. Upgrading and appraising are totally different.