Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

My Lord, seriously. Why the f'uck would you bring this s'hit game when Kart Rider, hands down the best game Nexon has ever made, would bring in 110x more money.

2. Default

Ok....the general consensus shows that these two games suck, and Nexon should bring out Kart Rider and Sugar Rush again. Yes? =)

3. Default

For me it's sound wrong ! Dungeon Fighters look ugly.
    More money for this stupid game ,coool
    I think.Masteria won't grow faster .Sad

4. Default

Hmm...how about fixing the games you have first?

5. Default

Seen the gameplay of Dungeon Fighter (ewwwww). No way will this have more success then MapleStory. No one would choose a Arcade game over a MMORPG.

As for Castle Crashers- This is new news to me.

It looks like a game you can find on one of those Flash Game sites.
    (ex. Addicting Games)

If Kart Rider wasn't a success in North America, these won't be either.

6. Default

Min Kim keeps saying how it is one of their biggest games in Asia, even bigger than Maple. I hope they don’t let their other games suffer to make a big push with this game.

7. Default

If it really is all that and a bag of chips they'll defiantly try
    ARCADE GAMES ARE FOR iPOD TOUCHES AND CELL PHONES!!
    pomegranate I have an RPG on my iPod Touch (Zenonia) that looks 110x better than this piece of pomegranate. Even remakes of old arcade games like Galaga and Dig Dug look better <_<

Sugar Rush...that was KINDA fun. Kart Rider > Maple > Sugar Rush D:

8. King Father Unbanned
    IGN: Pendellin
    Server: Scania
    Level: 1XX
    Job: CB/Shad
    Guild: ZpykeKanyon

Beat-em-up games are classics, as games like Golden Axe and Battle Toads have set great standards, so I can see where the appeal is. Though I have to agree, gunners look boring and overpowered to the point where a monkey on acid could win.

However, one thing that has been bugging me is that a lot of people's argument is "it looks ugly." Since when has graphics mattered? As long as you can TELL what it is, and the game works well with no glitches, etc, my gamer friends and I could care less about the graphics. If we did, we wouldn't play old classics like Star Fox or Toejam & Earl. Graphically speaking, those games looked ugly compared to other games of their time. It looks cool while playing, sure, but we're to the point where graphics just can't really get too much better. I've never been picky anyways.

I might give DFO a try if I'm bored enough. But honestly I'm getting mad at mmo's these days, so we'll see. I don't see it winning over the American audience though. It doesn't look "hip" enough for them.

9. Default

You're exactly the kind of child that DFO is not targeting.

Edit: Looking over the topic again, it seems that half of the posters here are actually the kinds of children that DFO isn't intended to target. Really, go back to WoW or whatever else, and let the big boys play something that is worth appreciating.

Finally, somebody pineappleing gets it.
    Last edited by LeVuu; 2009-06-07 at 10:36 AM.

10. Default

....Obviously.
    If my previous posts haven't made it clear, I hate this game.
    But hey, someone, somewhere has to like it or else the game wouldn't exist. Whatever floats your boat

11. Default

I agree that it's somewhat silly to joke on the graphics of this game (because it looks fine), but...what? What's wrong with WoW?

12. Default

Hm, you know what I don't understand? How you can flame someone's opinions.

13. Default

I agree with you.

Nexon should care first about maintaining and keeping hooked Maple Story's players, which is more solid than betting all their money on a new game. Even if it's been doing great in Asia, this is america. Shouldn't they do a study or something to see how popular the game might get to be first?

I was expecting a big patch after the end of the anniversary events, but seeing this, it's very possible we get shi't, not even a bug fixing patch.
    That or very bugged/mistranslated patch
    Last edited by byakugan; 2009-06-07 at 09:05 PM.

14. Default

If it ain't Mabinogi Heroes and Dragons Nest, screw it.