Page 3 of 364 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

1. Default

It took a while but 169 now :]

2. Default

this is me trying for that top windian archer slot....
    1 step closer

3. Default

o_o
    +121 int?!

4. Default

Yeah using INT equips on level up gives more MP.

5. Default

Level up with it for hp washing.

6. Default

Level 100 with a few friends and guildies <3

Spoiler

7. Default

Got 2 levels last night. One right before my 2x started, and another one a few hours after my 2x ended
    Spoiler

-edit-
    Leveled again

started off at 5%, and for the first 2 hours of my 2x was getting roughly 19% an hour... Then I partied with a bowmaster and bishop and ZOMG 30% an hour!!!! my 2x ended JUST when I hit 98%... got the final 2% after re-starring
    Spoiler
    Last edited by ecwcwwe; 2008-07-20 at 06:30 AM.

8. Default

Another day, another level... My goal of reaching 120 before college starts back up is looking very promising!!

Spoiler

9. Default

Wish I still had the motivation to get at least a level a day. Close to Night Lord, Zac. :)

10. Default

Well, I didn't get a level on the 22nd, due to soloing my full 4 hours that night, which was kinda slow......

And last night, the server check cut into 1 hour of my 2x... Then, no one was really on for the first hour, so ended up soloing hour 2 (of 4) of my 2x, getting about 15% V_V..... Then things started to pick up!!!!!!!!!!!

Trained for about 15 mins with a former person i trained with during 2x, and leveled. Then he ended up leaving

Level 116 at about... 5am eastern or so
    Spoiler

Then for the following...... 7 hours(2 hours of which were 2x), I trained with a level 86 priest (HS without the priest leeching!!!) and a 132 BM. With that team, I went from lvl 116's 5%, ALL the way to almost 50% of lvl 117 (I love that party... <3 <3 <3)

Level 117 after being in that godly party
    Spoiler

-edit- July 24th
    Kinda quick level tonight. started at 45%, and within 2 hours, hit level 118. About 30 mins later, my party logged off, so for the final hour and a half, soloed. Got myself up to 35%. So, hopefully will hit 120 by early saturday morning (aka, around 7am eastern/4am pacific, when my 2x ends)

Spoiler

-edit- July 25th
    ONE...MORE...LEVEL!
    one hour left of my 2x for tonight, and i think Ima log off for the night (30% of 119)
    Tomorrow night when I hit 120, no matter how much time I have left on my 2x exp, Im going to stop right there. Why? Because Im gonna go after the monsters to get my 2 pieces for 4th job, and I know I am going to die quite a few times in my effort (very few DKs on at 6am eastern)
    So here it is... 119... One more level and I will have finally reached level 120 after 2 and a half years (created this windian character in Jan of 06)
    Spoiler

-edit-mid-day July 25th
    IIIIII DID IT!!! 120!!
    Thankfully Pumba listened and smiled nicely for 120 ^_^. Such a good little Kargo he is
    Spoiler

But this was a long journey.... a VERY long journey........This character was started on Jan 25th, 2006, and it has taken him EXACTLY 2 and a half years (to this day) to reach this accomplishment...
    Spoiler

Between school (though, this character was created in the later part of my senior year), college, jobs, hackers scaring me away, anime, other video games, and many other reasons to, I had many breaks.. between level 1 and 120. But I finally made it ^_^.. Woot Woot!
    Last edited by ecwcwwe; 2008-07-25 at 11:52 AM.

11. Default

6.5% per hour isn't so bad :< (yeah, 3 months for this one level)
    Last edited by Stereo; 2008-07-25 at 03:13 PM.

12. Peanuts
    IGN: BaconSkewers
    Server: Bera
    Level: 210
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Acrylic
    Alliance: Honour

Friend Leveling:

Me Leveling:

Only one more level until Zakum! Hell yeah!