Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

i suspect black magician is the guy who summoned pink bean through the goddess's mirror and its highly possible

but may be his disciple?

2. Default

Black Magician will almost 100% be the final boss of MapleStory.

What I'm asking is: does Aran fight WITH Black Magician, or against him?

3. Default

i may not be fiel but..

common sense tells me its against black mage

4. Default

It's easy to think that, very easy. But you have to think along the lines of once the Black Magician and he is indeed the final boss what is there left to do? Nothing that's what, basically when they release the Black Magician will be the day MapleStory ends.

I think we still have a long way to go until we get the Black Magician since there is a lot of the Maple world that still isn't filled out.

5. Default

i think in either way it will be impossible to beat him if pink bean was beaten only by hackers,so i bet they will reduce pink bean's hp a bit and increase the time limit..
    if they do they should make black mage with like more guards and new fighting technique,like geist balrog:
    you fight gurdians and black mage watches u and u cant hit him
    he moves from statue to statue and casts spells or attacks you(you can hit him back)
    when all statues are killed he will be like moving for platforms/maps every 20minutes and you'll have two boss maps available,and if you dont leave the one in the close 2minutes the fire will automaticly kill you.
    that would be hard but nice..
    well black magician will officially be the final and strongest boss in maple so it must be as hard as you can think

6. Default

Judging by the intro , against.

7. Default

i got a feeling nexon is gonna wait for ppl to down it legitly with the current PB stats

8. Default

its too hard,unless all versions get things like gms has apples and better elixers..
    i would not think its really gonna be down soon

9. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

BGM sounds like opening music to any of the following:

• Zelda series
    • Fire Emblem series
    • Golden Sun
    • Mana series (Sword of Mana, etc.)
    • Final Fantasy (Particularly Revenent Wings)

So yea, good stuff, but highly cliche. I like it though :D.

10. Default

Don't forget Pokemon , when you enter a league or something

11. Default

The bg music is exactly the same as the Cygnus movie, that’s a little disappointing but the images for the intro look amazing.

There are two monsters behind the Black Magician, the one on the right looks like a Stone Golem and the one on the left looks like a Yeti? I wonder why they are there.

12. Default

Wow is it just me or did the art get significantly better suddenly? Look that how smooth and vibrant that Nependeath is. Same applies to the Jr. Jr. Yeti's. Looks really nice.

13. Default

Not true. Masteria has a rich history with it's own storyline. Black Magician may be KMS' last boss, but he's far, far, far from ours. I guess we're actually lucky in that respect, having been the only other version with the forethought of KEEPING THE GAME ALIVE and even a little bit separate after KMS is done.

14. Default

Hmmmm was the Cygnus class not created to battle against the Black Magician?

So I guess his level would be 120, because otherwise Soul Warriors can't even hit the boss they are intended to fight... :+)

15. Default

Those were to AID, I believe. You just slay some minions and stuff. Like that puppet guy, the football player, and the woman with that bar. Or something like that, I forgot.

Also, I expect to meet the Black Magician in the past too, maybe as a weaker present conterpart. Or something.

16. Default

Storyboard movie intro time!

17. Default

Masteria's Storyline will end before the Black Magician comes to town.

18. Default

Now that I think of it, wouldn't Aran and Cygnus be on opposing sides?
    Unless Nexon implements PvP, they can run around in the same place and stuff.