Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1. Default

nx starved bastards dont have inventory. sad

2. Default

All the NX I get from the MTS goes to stuff that lasts forever... Except this pet I got, since it came with the looting equips :p

With that being said, I can carry a total of 24 ciders with ease, and if I use any other NX, it can be to reset stats, too...

Never payed a cent for this game :D

3. Default

Yay for +20 attack Takoyakis that only cost 5k each?

4. Default

I usually use Warrior Elixers due to the fact that they conserve space... I now switched over to Ciders, and had to learn to manage my Use inven better. The screenshot below will explain pretty much everything (PS: I love ciders! ♥~) Eh. If you're gonna ask about why I carry so many pots..

75% HP+MP pots = Skeles, and when my MP is down to 5% or less
    Cheeses = Skeles
    Sorcerers = MP
    Manas = For Zakum (for 1/1s)
    Barbs = For Newties

Yeah, I'm a pot-whore. =(

5. Default

Unfortunately my 28 use slots are already filled to the brim so Ciders can't help.

- 10 Vitals
    - 2 Glaze
    - 1 Blaze
    - 1 Pet Food Slot
    - 1 Town Scroll Slot
    - 1 Warrior Elixir Slot
    - 5x100 Ice cream
    - 2x150 Sorceror Elixirs
    - 1x100 Supreme Pizzas
    - 1x100 All Cures
    -----------------------------
    25 use slots reserved
    = 3 slots for Ciders = 15 minutes >_>

Also, refilling 100 Warrior Elixirs is already a pain, I couldn't deal only an hour's worth of Ciders. And finally, I 2hko Skelegons and Newties regardless of which pot I use. Pap and Zakum, maybe, but for training they're pointless.
    Last edited by Dusk; 2009-05-26 at 11:35 AM.

6. Default

Money makes the world go round! I make more than enough money to afford wasting it on Warrior Elixirs.

I'm not quite there yet for Skeles.

True, but by the time I need to repot Warrior Elixirs anyways, I'll have ran out of Honster, Ginseng Roots, and w/e other pots I've gotten from bosses a long time ago.

Not a problem for me.

THIS is the main reason why I don't use ciders.

7. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

The accuracy loss shouldn't be much of a problem if either your current accuracy is 5 or more higher than the accuracy you need to 100% hit a monster, you have Sniper Pills and use after the Ciders, or you're training/Party Questing with a Cleric/Priest/Bishop like I most likely am.

Cleric's Bless (especially maxed one) and Sniper Pills both chop off the loss of 5 Accuracy from Ciders. You have to use Ciders before using Sniper Pills/letting the Cleric/Priest/Bishop bless you though.

8. Default

archers can use focus, cuz you know we need as much acc as we can get.

9. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

I forgot about that Archer skill. It's sad that I don't know anything about Archers.

Anyways, having 5+ accuracy higher than the accuracy needed to 100% hit before using ciders, or using Focus/Sniper pills, and having the priest bless you after it leaves them taking away 1 use slot if bought the only problem with ciders.

10. Default

I was thinking that enrage + ciders would be nice. While enrage is cooling down and inactive, I'd use a cider. So, I'd go enrage, cider, enrage... cider enrage until I ran out of ciders. That would allow me 2 hours of training using 13 ciders, which would easily be possible with my current use slots. Just need to get more levels and get enrage maxed first!

Another option would be to have a cider carrying mule.

11. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Dude, there's a NPC that sells Ciders in Crimsonwood Keep. You gotta collect 50 Phantom Seeds to be able to access Mo, though.

12. Default

Well, on my Bowmaster, we didn't have Nlc for a while. (M.Sea)

So, Ciders are a cheap damage boost for me. I'd always use Concentrate > Ciders > Concentrate > repeat for efficiency on bosses & for training.

13. Default

Yea, for BMs they make sense because you can fit them snugly between conc cooldowns.

I use baby dragon food, because 8 atk for 20 minutes for idk really cheap is a great deal, and I'm poor!

Again, the use space is the issue here. If only you could stash them in the MTS!

14. Default

Not that -5 accuracy for archers is a problem anyway. (I was going to add bishops to this, but Bless is a party skill.)

If you have bare-minimum acc you better be carrying sniper pills regardless, so it's really no big deal.

^ at Techno - Enrage too. I think.

15. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

Even for accuracy-starved classes, it isn't a problem. Just get Sniper potions/pills to fill up one entire slot...and Sniper pot each time you Cider. The accuracy penalty will go away until you hit your next Cider. xP

16. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

No matter how much you look at it, you'll always speed up your training if you increase your attack, and have the possibility to use more than 2 hits on the mob to kill it.

17. Default

I don't use any att pots :3 I have 12x warrior elixirs that I transfered over from my NL at lvl 40ish (they were like 150 then, I have used 25 in 70 lvls)

18. Default

Ciders last too long for me to even consider using them with Enrage. There's only a 2 minute window you need to fill before you Enrage again. So you can either go the extra 3 minutes of the Cider, or cut it short to get back into Enrage. The latter causing your pots to drain a lot faster.

At this point as a Hero, i prefer just to Enrage/Rage and not use any attack pots anymore (unless an apple is needed).