Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

WHAT THE HACKS?!?!

Im only getting a max of like 20% an hour and im also lvl 66 O.o

My damage might have something to do with it? (like 500-900 xD)

2. Default

When I split with a level 69 cleric I was getting around 20%/hour at MP3, whereas soloing at the dungeon, I was getting upwards of 25, sometimes up to 35% an hour. I was 63, then 64 when I got these numbers.

3. Default

tried this map - heres my results:

~35% / hr at lvl 54 with dmg range 512~912 (not very strong...) on reduced xp.
    use < 2 sets of lvl 50 bullets / hr.
    ~150 pizzas / hr, no hp pots.

wasnt using any att pots, i guess i could push 40% pretty easily with warrrior elixirs. i dont really like the damage penalty on mixed golems (5 lvl difference =/). but its still damn fast.

4. Default

Lv 72 atm, and it's slowed down considerably, but still good money.

5. Default

I've noticed golems inside the mini-dungeon drop a lot more mesos than the ones outside it.

Would the map be good for a xBow or the platform layout would suck for iron arrow?

6. Default

It would suck for Iron Arrow. If Iron Arrow can't hit snails, it can't hit golems on the bottom platform without being on the bottom platform. You'd bow whack for sure. Also, the top platform is curved upwards, like zombies, which is also bad for Iron Arrow. This is not an XBow or Bow friendly map until you get Arrow Rain/Eruption, and by that point it'd be a terrible experience for terrible experience.

7. Default

Really? I would imagine Arrow Bomb working quite nicely here.

8. Default

Trained every char I have since it's been out, this is theee best place to train.

9. Default

I am considering bringing my CB (Lvl 71) here for a bit since we have Halloween events about to come up-
    I am usually at H/Voodoos but this may serve me well if they are full.

If I do it I'll tell you guys how it went for me.

Edit: I went there. Its better than V/Hoodoos if you 2hit v/hoodoos. Should I post the how to and what nots here or in Thief? Cause Imma go ahead and venture that anyone with a movement skill could get some decent exp going on. (DWs NWs maybe even BWs)

Also in like the first 4 mins I got a 60% scroll for glove for
    Spoiler
    Last edited by Chompy; 2009-10-14 at 01:00 PM.