1. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Why did I knew you would throw away anything for that polearm?

2. Default

T > Arcglaive and soul for clean RoggyPA. Was pleasantly surprised to read that it was a PA, not a 2h axe. Also, Fiel, mind making a pic of me equipping it?

3. Default

Those monsters look pretty awesome, especially the Cornian with its jagged swords ;p Do want Bain Pirate Knucle *___*

4. Default

Wow! looks like evil leafre monsters, maybe controlled by the black magician?!
    Can someone explain me what Bain weapons are? Are those the weapons dropped from The Balrog?
    Last edited by Helios; 2009-05-19 at 10:34 AM.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Want to find the Bain Knuckle.

The Bain Skeles look sexy. New mini-dungeons por favor?

6. Default

Please have something to do with the swamp north of Ossyria! (Not kerning's)

7. Default

You mean Leafre? (which is part of Ossyria)

And geez, not to throw a sock into any PPaDK's mouth, but that PA is ridiculously broken.

8. Default

There's a swamp in Leafre? I thought it was only, so far, a Forest, Canyon, ice cave and cave.

9. Default

So?

And why are you only talking about PADK's? Hybrids will win from that Polearm too.

10. Default

I saw the new NPCs on Spadow's blog. They look pretty important to me.
    Look at this one:

Looks like a penguin with a PA. There's another penguin NPC and there's an npc that i've translated his "job" (The thing written under his name) with google translate and it said Information Trader.
    I'm starting to think those NPCs are from the Aran town since we know they have something to do with ice (So do penguins ;D) , unless they are related to an event or something
    Also , the boss monster is related to Aran as well becase it has a PA , probably related to a quest or something because it has 0 EXP.
    Anyway , lots of PA in this update

EDIT : Now that he updated it i see a lot more NPCs , Weapon seller, potion seller, and i think a boat ticket seller or something because it has Victoria in his name. Looks like a new town to me , ice town.
    Last edited by Helios; 2009-05-19 at 01:18 PM.

11. Default

The mobs looks like something from Elin forest to me.

12. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

Seems like, eh, skill-boss? Just like frostprey, pirate and phænix, it has no experience.

13. Default

Yes, it probably is. There's a NPC that looks the same (), you probably talk to him , then he becomes a monster (Looks evil as a monster) and u fight him. He probably turns good again when u kill him , based on this :

Pics from Spadow's blog again

14. Default

Wow.. and what happened to Athena Pierce?

(Pic from Spadow's Blog)

15. Default

Wow.
    Impressed.
    New skeles hopefully will be awesome exp.

16. Default

I can't speak for kyrin or any pirate skillbosses, but Phoenix definatly gave EXP when killed. Granted, only around 13k, but it did.

17. Default

Someone, I believe Raul the Knight, tells a story about how the wyverns, normally found in the swamps north of here, have started swarming the place when Horntail waged war on Nine Spirit.

The actual swamp in question as an accessible area doesn't exist as far as we know.

18. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

Oh, okays. Then hmm...