Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Post your latest Accomplishment.

I think the Scania section is kind of dead at the moment so I thought I'll post a topic. O_o
    (Yea, I know almost every server got a topic like this, lol.)

However, feel free to share your latest accomplishment with us here.
    May it be leveling, bossing, scrolling, questing or whatever you can think of, as long it's connected to Maple in a way, post!

2. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Septher
    Server: vengeance
    Level: 172
    Job: ShAHHHdower

In the past three weeks, I have:

-Passed BStep 30 (First attempt).
    -Soloed my first Papulatus.
    -Gotten a Horntail Pendant.
    -Upgraded from a 105 DT to a 110 Blood Dagger while still maintaining the same base DEX.
    -Upgraded from 2 ATK 10 DEX Cape to 4 ATK 6 DEX.

3. Default

I've gotten from levels 1~64 in 3 weeks without the use of a 2x card or leeching.

4. Default

I got to level 83. Upgraded to a 55 rab while maintaining over 200 million. Big ass accomplishment for me :>.
    Last edited by Pikachu; 2008-07-18 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Claw attack wrong :<

5. Default

1. Got the computer I won from the May Web Event
    2. Level 126 (You know you level slow when you get smega'd every time you level and no one notices it).
    3. Getting a z-helm with avg stats of things I need (I had a 14/15/14/15 before >_>)

Spoiler

6. Default

I see myself in that screenie. (:
    Congratulations on getting average stats for the stats you need.

And hmmmmmmmm.. latest accomplistment for me was... looting Angel Ray on my level 102 priest. LOL. (:

7. Default

I went on a 7x scroll failing/breaking streak two months ago, and spent ~800m on useless junk last month.

I wonder what goodies this month will bring!

8. Default

Found out where map " ." is.
    Reached 6k damage with illbis.
    5.9k with steelys.

9. Default

I have not trained in like.. 3 months? (:

10. Default

There's more than one " ."

11. Won't Be Coming Back

I finally leveled up yesterday. Decided to throw points in to MW. Might as well get it to 9 now.

And today I purchased my new Blood Dagger. 116/11. pineappleing tired of upgrading.

12. Default

Yesterday, I passed se 20. 1st attempt, SE anyone?
    Today, went from 0 to 81% without any 2x... "I smell no life"

13. Default

Level 90 today. Got 2 claw ATT scrolls from Gobies in one session. 3 levels in a day, 87 to 90.

14. Won't Be Coming Back

Soloed like a dozen Manons last night. Got a 60% Spear ATK and a 60% 2H Sword ATK. And Holy Shield 30, but that just made me angry.

Also gained like 5% at Newties. Then another 2% soloing Skelegons. I'm at 82% now, and I've got like no motivation. :(

15. Default

On a 4 hour 2x card, with the use of 1 apple and an effect area message which gives a 20 attack boost for 15 minutes, and a trip well saved to going to NLC by receiving 20 warrior elixirs which add 12 attack from me.

Starting level 89 by the way.

16. Default

I'll kick your ass if you don't level, is that motivation enough?

Got to 8x yesterday, with help from my Kaho <3.

17. Harrisonized

I Leveled up to Level 130.
    I soloed the Black Crow, becoming the lowest level FP mage to solo it... I can't find any screenshots of FP Mages soloing it, but I'm pretty sure it has been done, although not at my level (or lower).
    Here it is...
    LoLz, I posted this in three different places. But I'm hella excited that I did accomplish this difficult task. Before I leveled up, I didn't even consider doing this, and I didn't think I'd be successful either. xD

18. Default

Cost alot but was worth it, failed THREE books before this one worked.

19. Default

Today, I hit 50, then hit 51, then hit 52. Not my record though. I made 7-38 in a day (like 14 hours). D:

Next goal: -zhelm
    -DEX BSS
    -solo Zombie Mushmom (I did it at 56 on a page, I can do it at 52 on a dit.)
    Last edited by Acim; 2008-07-29 at 06:33 PM.