Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I'm really interested to see if Nexon has any plans to change this. The +1 skill was a nice attempt, but doesn't quite reach. At the very least, there should be Helm STAT scrolls that only work for specific items, or lv 130+ equipment that far outclasses what a Zhelm or other boss/PQ equipment is capable of reaching. Doesn't have to be easy to get, it just needs to give a reason to use class dependent items. Maybe a bonus for using a complete set or something.

2. Default

Set bonuses would totally be awesome, especially if they were actually decent. It'd make scrolling that much more difficult to coordinate, and it could be done to give full stat classes a real chance of being equal to or better than the statless varieties.

3. Default

Provided you could exclude the weapon from the set of armour, that would be a good feature indeed. The level 100 set for female warriors and female archers imo is quite nice, as it the lvl 40 / 50 archer set.

4. Default

Maybe +1 stat bonus for every 10 levels of equipment. I'd forgo a Zhelm for a full 120 set for the 12 str + levelup bonuses on items. Hands down. Even a full 100 set would be pretty good. Make it 2 per and you've got a real chance indeed. 2 stat and 1substat would be unbelievable - Zhelms would still have their use, but would be outgrown appropriately, aside from INT leveling. You could even go really crazy with the idea and include a color bonus :D

But an armor-type bonus would make sense in real-world logic too - armor is designed to work together as individual parts towards a certain goal. Plate armor deflects most hits, chain armor absorbs and causes only glancing/bruising blows, etc. It would also give some benefit to Overall users (mages, pirates, archers), as their bonuses would be easier to obtain.

5. Default

Weapons and armor rarely coincide in the Maple world any way - None of the mage gear for example matches between armor and weapons.

Actually I wouldn't consider it part of the same set if the colors didn't match.
    Blue Amoria skirt with a Red Amoria Blouse? Tacky. No bonus for you.
    Besides, most colors are stat specific anyhow, so unless you were wearing all the pieces that complimented the same stat/color you wouldn't really being wearing a full set that "cooperated" anyhow.

6. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: DamyouAL
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: ALandCrew
    Alliance: NaR
    Farm: https://vgtnyc.com

harrison will u marry me?? lol

and all this AM are so hatefull and jelaous of bishops who own them, thzats the problem lol

7. Default

It's not jealousy to want justice. Jealousy would be if they weren't meant to have the reduction in the first place.

8. Default

Didn't Harrisonized go on a huge rant about how Bishops are unfairly overpowered compared to Archmages? Yet he insists that Elemental Wands shouldn't have their reductions? Or is he just master trolling everyone again?

9. Default

No, Harrison has always been for leaving Bishops as is. Leave him out of the thread.

10. Default

I see set bonus discussion! I was going to propose it too when I first saw this thread a few hours ago, but decided words weren't worth it.

Do it, Nexon. Do it.
    Last edited by Russt; 2009-05-17 at 02:43 AM.

11. Default

I lol at people who say bishops should be hs-mules to 200.
    I have no strong opinion either way on the elemental weapons though, I use one as it was loaned to me from someone who quit. Im happy to use any other level specific weapon. I really don't see why people need to get their knickers so twisted of issues that really don't matter.

13. Default

It really seems like some people want them to be fixed if only for being able to say "HAHAHA I TOLD YOU SO" to a certain someone. >_>

14. Default

instead of hoarding etcs hoard cheap level 100 equips because apparently you can break them down into monster crystals!

15. Default

I already am, but the disassembly feature may not come out right away, so.

16. Default

This is win. Might be useful as well, I've been trying to find a luckless wand for a side project for a while. Harrisonized forgot to account in the fact that Bishops have HS, and should kill slower. At least lukless bishops should use weapons designed for them, like Level 64 wands & staffs (they give HP, tell me that isn't priest friendly).

17. Default

I would put in my two cents but obviously that's not a possibility. Gotta admit I support this fully not just for accuracy but because I'm tired of Bishops having them. Especially LUKless bishops who leeched their way up and are now seeding to make the money to buy the damn things... that they shouldn't even have! Argh.

18. Default

Did they even tell you how long your ban is for?
    First offense is usually pretty brief - 24-72 hours or a week at most.
    05/14/2009, 7:14 PM is ~= when you got banned so you might unban by that time on Monday or Thursday giving you an opportunity to add your 2 cents if there's been no visible response.

Really I think the fact it whipped up 4 pages of drama overnight on a board that rarely sees more than 3 replies should get their attention.

19. Default

I just tried logging and still get the "Not Authorized Access" page so I guess it's a few more days.

It's kind of a shame but I doubt your thread will see any sort of staff replies. Regardless of Pepe trying her hardest to address what she can, Nexon has this "IF I DON'T SEE IT, IT DOESN'T EXIST" mentality and will likely continue to ignore your thread and the issue, pretending the way it is is the way it's supposed to be, or magically we will see a change during one of the next patches without any address to the issue on the forums, and they will claim credit for it. "Oh we noticed that months ago and we just have SO much to do we couldn't get around to it until now."

I'm sure you're not about credit as long as things get changed but man I would be so angry if they pretended they knew it was an issue all along and didn't acknowledge that you were the driving force behind the change, even if that acknowledgment was just in the form of a brief "Thanks, we'll look into it *lock*" post at the end of the topic before making the change.

20. Default

They closed your thread on sleepywood...

I too want them to add the penalty, but I'm pretty sure they wont because, from Nexon's point of view:

Con's:
    1) Some people will get angry, possibly quit and stop buying NX.
    2) Elewands/staffs are wanted, and gach-only, so people are buying gacha just to get one.
    3) It takes work to change it. Easier to just do nothing.

Pro's:
    1) Some people will get angry, but a lot less than 1) at cons.

Hmm that's all I can think of atm... So pretty much cons << pros.