Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Fixed.

2. Default

Same diff.

3. Default

I lol'd at the fact that the top 10 levellers are all magicians.

And aww, I was about 140m exp short of getting on the Beran archer list -_-"

4. Default

Kinda sad I didn't make the cut. I did only do 10 levels. But really, I'd consider 10 levels in 3 hours worth to be put on some list. =/

5. Default

I am just happy that one of my Jr's happen to be the top warrior leveler during that event. I currently have an insane amount of family points xD

6. Default

Too bad it didn't start below 100. A buddy went from 9x-120 on his pirate.

EDIT: NEVERMIND! He was 105 yesterday, 9x Sunday.
    Last edited by Taiketo; 2009-05-12 at 09:24 PM.

7. Default

Oh Baby I see my name Twice. <33333333333

This is nice to know. Thanks for this thread.

I was wondering this as I grinded lol.

8. Default

Too bad, if I'd been aware of how party rep worked on Sunday as well I'd probably be on the top 10 mages in bera . Oh well, what I get for not even playing for a whole patch.

10. Default

LOL HAHAHA AWESOME. WE DID IT!

PandaFoods is my best friend (his main is MagicTM, a 16x Bish). PandaFoods is his Corsair. #5 highest level gainer and #1 level gaining Pirate. <3 We are gods. LOL We leeched that character so hardcore that it's not even funny. He was using his Bish to leech that thing for like 18 hours non-stop the one time. We did a crapton of 4x and I gave him as much 8x as I could. I did a couple incredible sessions with him at Skeles too, to add to the exp gaining madness.

Lol so awesome. I can't wait to share this with him. He was level 136 when he advanced. Hahahaha I'll see if I can get the SS from him to share. It's hilarious how much AP and SP he had built up.

11. Default

Number 4 is definitely more admirable then number 1. lolexp curve. But number 3 looks good too for being a non-magician.

12. Default

Haha wow this list is nuts. 30+ levels...even people that don't usually level much gained 8-9 levels this weekend. I only gained 3 levels during the 2x event. Everyone always catches up to me during events because I train at a steady pace of 2-3 hours a day instead doing nothing, then grinding 10 hours in one day >_>

13. Default

Yeah only cause he/she is the only one that wasn't hanging off a rope...

14. Default

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! That's incredible for your friend, good job on him leeching a character. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

15. Default

lol You really are an elitist douchenut. We found this a hilarious and enjoyable side project. I'm sorry if our fun offends or affects you in any way. Truly.

16. Default

This thread makes me feel n00b as ****.

I went from 144-150 and I thought I did pretty good.

17. Default

how did you keep track? I see my name up there

tell meh! Did u stalk mehh!!

18. Electron
    IGN: GenoSaurer
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: BowMaster
    Guild: WrathOfHell
    Alliance: Empirical

here is a slow quesion but i must ask it anyway.
    i see most of the starting XP is in the bill numbers, is that the XP they've gained from lvl 1 to their lvl before the 2x?

19. Default

Everyone asking "how" questions please refer to the stickied 200 Watch thread, or follow the link in my signature to read it if stickies confuse you with their evil sneakiness.