Thread: [Khaini] S>Nice Warrior Equips

1. Default S>Nice Warrior Equips

FM19 right now.

115/11/1 Devil's Sunrise - 80M SOLD
    26/13/1 Blue Battle Road - 100M
    19/2/2 Neos top - 75M SOLD
    16 DEX Neos Bottom - 75M SOLD

IGN: ShootRocks
    Last edited by Fiel; 2009-05-13 at 09:47 PM.

2. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Septher
    Server: vengeance
    Level: 172
    Job: ShAHHHdower

Now, don't get me wrong, I contemplated on whether or not to post this, but I felt so incedibly obligated to give you the bold advice of not selling off your warrior equips. I mean come on, dood.. Slingers don't even need funding. One day you're gonna want to come back to that MechPaul guy and get it to Hero, which is, by the way, one of the few 4th jobs that fail to dissapoint.

Your Gunslinger's only in it's 5x; give yourself more time to figure out whether it's really worth selling MechPaul's pride for.

3. Default

I'm intrigued by the DEX bottom. We could talk about it in-game.

EDIT: Oh ffs if you're going to stick those in the FM shop you mind as well have not made this thread >_>
    Last edited by KajitiSouls; 2009-05-08 at 05:28 PM.

4. Default

There's more motivation to sell these equips than, "I'm switching characters." Plus, I'm not selling ALL of MechPaul's equips. There's still plenty of MechPaul's pride to go around. :)

5. Neutron
    IGN: RajPwN
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 136
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Pirates
    Alliance: FM & MTS <3

I believe you could have gotten more than 75 mil for the 16 DEX Pants. =/ I sold my 18 DEX 12 Speed 3 accuracy for 50k NX in MTS (equals about 200mil).

6. Default

Made a mistake, they were 14 DEX pants. I still know I could have gotten more from them, though. It doesn't bother me.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Dood man, don't sell off those equips. Slingers don't need a lot of funding, ya know?

Plus you never know if you're going to come back to your legendary sader again.

8. Default

I will never sell Mas's equips, even if I quit him - I scavenge what I can for new chars (IE, use the PAC on my slinger when not training Mas), and anything else for the new char I earn on it. I gave Zifhael 2m to work with, and he's generated enough small profit to afford all of his bullets (6 sets of Mighty, 1 Split - note I found 3 of the Mightys and the Split), any scrolls for his gear (or any I got from gach/area bosses), etc. And I don't even LMPQ :D

My point - it's more fun for me to start from near-scratch and let a char fund itself where possible and where Mas doesn't find things that would benefit him.

That, and, if I ever make a Soul Warrior, I already have all his end-game equips :D

9. Default

Don't you mean an Aran?

Anyway, sorry to go a little off-topic here, but. . .

I like that about new characters, I always start off a new character with 200-500k in mesos and then let them go from there.

It's kind of funny to view it as a Parent Child thing.

Parent: Here, take this and gtfo my house and don't ever come back.

10. Default

No, but yes, my Glaive is a godly end-game weapon for the speed-dependant Arans. I have a Stonetooth from gach-boxes that I am saving for my Soul Warrior. Also, stop un-pucing my posts.

11. Neutron
    IGN: RajPwN
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 136
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Pirates
    Alliance: FM & MTS <3

If he wants to sell his equips, let him? You guys act like once he sells his equips, he will never be able to return to his Sader.

12. Default

I wasn't criticizing, just commenting. It's not something I would do, but I also made all my own equips piecemeal, most taking at least a week or two to earn/find/buy the scrolls for. It's more to me than just money. But when I make something better, I sell what I don't need. Anyways, just commenting, to each his own.

13. Default

I'm not selling these equips to fund my slinger.

14. Default

I didn't say you were, but you didn't say I said you were.

15. Default

Then what for...?

16. Default

Reduced the overall to 100m. I'm in FM20 now.