Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Default

Their level limit is 200.

2. Default

Oh ok. So i guess they are not Anti-Cygnus or something.

3. Default

I meant like, if pap went stun-crazy in the middle of you building up a combo then goes into its clock that'd ruin quite a few combos.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

None of their skills actually freeze anything. >_> Not even trainable mobs. The only advantage to "freezing" them is that mobile bosses are less mobile, which no one really cares about.

5. Default

I'd care if Bigfoot was less mobile, and I'm pretty sure all other ranged class players would agree with me on that o-o

6. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=15094759

they look pretty frozen to me

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Gay Male
    IGN: ZidaneKun
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Integrity
    Alliance: Excellence
    usa

So... errr. Maybe I'm sticking my nose where it does't belong here in the KMST section, but how will the tempest damage work? I mean is it based upon magic score or attk range? I don't get how a class can have a skill like that while using a pole arm. I really don't get it. All I know is... this class looks pretty sweet! (Sorry for noobness?)

8. Default

Everyone is welcome to this section, it's not like it's made up of a bunch of people that play KMST only. Consider it a preview thread of sorts, so as far as sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, this isn't one of those places.

As for your question, Tempest doesn't do any actual damage to normal mobs. As for bosses, I'd assume it's all based on your atk range. On that though, you'd have to ask someone else, cause I don't recall seeing anything specifying which. It may be in this topic and I just missed it, or not.

As for the last part, I completely agree, this class looks sweet.

9. Default

anti-cygnus would be evil, no? because cygnus is anti black magician, but these guys were frozen (supposedly) by the black magician

10. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

i wonder what the new master looks like, it might be that they were once masters just like the adventurers, black magician got too powerful and they wanted to stop him, black magician failed but before losing his power he froze the masters, then Grendel just melted the ice after Cygnus defeated the black magician's disciple and now they are back to help finish the bad guys off

11. Proton
    IGN: MaccaDrK
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 13x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: JustUs
    Alliance: JustYouAndMe

Not sure where to post this and unsure on whether others already shared...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSlHniPNeC4

It shows how aran do at boss.
    Personally think its extremely risky and pot consuming... but do-able with the damage increase by combo system.

12. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

I think it still needs to be more perfect. Pot-costs can be reduced and skill timing too. But meh, I haven't played them in any way so what can I say.

13. Default

well at least they can kill the mob that zak spawns easily