Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Water
    IGN: TheLolSniper
    Server: Windia
    Level: 64
    Job: lolbolts
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: Unity

I honestly don't see why it'd be that hard to program. Just make it a ranged attack that also gives you a status effect that causes you to be unable to attack for x seconds.

Of course, I don't know anything about programming...

2. Default

Wait, for the attacks that say they can only be used after triple attack, do you press a hotkey or the attack key? I really hope it's the attack key D:

3. Default

Lol @ 1500% damage. :<

Interesting. Anything about the (hidden) thing in the name string?

4. Default

5. Default

Sorry, I'm not good at reading through posts. :(

6. Default

I would like to know the exact mechanics of how the blizzard-like skill works, and what it means by "40 seconds". I really don't think it could be a cooldown, since it raises reletively quickly compared to the damage it would deal. Maybe a type of skill that does a massive initial damage, and if the monster is still standing, does a damage over time based on a percentage for the 40 seconds. Then again, it could be a cooldown. =)
    Last edited by WayOfTime; 2009-04-29 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Typos suck.

7. Default

on non-boss monsters it freezes/burns/stuns/something for that many seconds

edit: woot for ninjas. i just thought of something - getting stunned with this class will be a peach for your combo. getting it to 300+ in zak will be nearly impossible unless you get very very lucky. it would suck in pap as well if they dont have the hp to kill on high platforms. and any leafre map with those damned moles (red kents oughta be an amazing training spot for these guys.)
    Last edited by modular; 2009-04-29 at 09:42 PM.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Check back a page or two. Fiel said that for the 40 second effect of Ice Storm/Blizzard the enemy freezes for 40 seconds. Why they get such a long freeze duration? I don't know.

*Feck, modular beat me to the punch. >_<

9. Default

You don't even need a status effect. Just make the animation last a long time, or give it a delay a la BStep. (I still haven't figured out how they do that...)
    Last edited by Russt; 2009-04-29 at 10:18 PM.

10. Default

Nobody answered my question. Do skills use a hotkey or just the attack key?

11. Default

Also, could you translate the skill txt? I just see boxes with 4 numbers in them, in a 2x2 formation.

12. Default

Delay for each skill is determined by properties in Character.wz. Each skill has it's own property, and in there is "delay" which determines that. Hence why repackers are/were? able to No Delay hack.

13. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Vernacular
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 100
    Job: Striker
    Guild: EllinForest

Attack key.
    I press regular attack, then press it again and the 2nd attack is activated.
    Simultaneously as I press attack while 2nd attack is going overswing attack activates and so forth.
    It's all based on the combo from regular attack, but activating skills that require a number on the combo counter is a little hard.
    The combo system is still glitchy and to get it back working I either have to CC or enter and exit CS.

(not sure on the name for 2nd attack, so im just referring to it as so. It is the 1st job skill with the flashfist icon.)

14. Default

I know. I mean the BStep-type. Animation delay is only how long the skill itself takes to execute, not how long until you can use it again.

15. Default

k, I've gotten everything translated.

16. Neutron
    IGN: Sylphior
    Server: Windia
    Level: 13x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Leaf
    Alliance: Honorbond

i won't be able to fully understand how this race works until i actually play it. >.<

17. Default

Wow 60% critical chance and damage? That's ridiculous O_O

18. Default

hey r they going to use only pole arms?
    and btw what clothes will they be wearing? warrior ones thieves or pirates'??

19. Default

They're very... flashy? lol. The damage is low obviously because of what gear they're using so I can' really judge damage. They look like fun though