Thread: [KMST] [1.2.222] The Aran Race

1. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Vernacular
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 100
    Job: Striker
    Guild: EllinForest

Haven't gotten that skill yet,
    but I have gotten the soulblade like skill.
    Its pretty hard to activate the skill without loosing your combo and with the glitchy combo system its even more annoying.
    Atleast B3 has a good sniping spot for PA.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I'd love to see this on a boss.

3. Default

It's probably more like "10% of your damage is given as health to you"

4. Orbital Bee Cannon

Everytime that you hit the enemy you drain 15% damage to heal as HP, AND the buff will remain continuous? OKAY!

If this, this class will rarely need HP potions while training, That's going to be game breaking. :zzz:

5. Default

Sins, Marauders, and Clerics.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon

All 3 sacrifice training speed or killing power to heal HP. This class has it on as an active buff. Big difference. Wouldn't you wish that your Beholder healed you for x4-x6 the amount that it heals at max (2,000-3,000), or healed every second instead of every 4 seconds?

Yeah, it's kind of like that I would imagine for this class.

7. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Vernacular
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 100
    Job: Striker
    Guild: EllinForest

Yea we all love broken games!
    Well literally it is broken right now, or well with the combo system.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dThSPGAEu9w&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dThSPGAEu9w&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
    lmao, don't we all love techno?

.... what is going on with this youtube bidness

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

Gonna nit-pick the HP/MP gain right now:

-You only gained 46 HP that level (10 less than a Brawler, and 20 less than a warrior). Very pitiful for a warrior class, because I'm predicting one at level 120 to only have 5,507 HP. MP gain is normal like a Warrior. Looks like INT gear will do wonders for the class and HP washing too (since it looks like this class HP washing formula looks similar to a warrior's in that it'll only take 4 MP to wash one point of HP).

*Forgot to comment on the Flash Jump skill. Holy grasshoppers Batman! The range is INSANE. Hermit Flash Jump's got nothing on this.
    Last edited by IllegallySane; 2009-04-29 at 02:12 AM.

9. Default

And Aegis Shield.

10. Default

That's plenty of HP, though.

11. Default

Look at this power stance animation , confirms that ice warriors thing(Look at those last frames) :

(Taken from Spadow's blog)

So , they added the job to KMST , but didn't add the whole story about this job? Can't wait till they release the full thing. I wonder if they'll add an area for this job like Ereb (They probably will)

Oh and , it's pretty obvious the picture in the select screen shows 2 chars and they both have pole-arms. You can see it's the same pole-arm , the pole-arm the boy char is holding is not an axe , you can see it's very long.
    Last edited by Helios; 2009-04-29 at 06:58 AM.

12. Default

Well, I decided to throw together a skill build knowing as much as we do about this class. Either it'll be a complete failure or it'll be great:

2nd Jorb:
    Spoiler

3rd jorb
    Spoiler

Hopefully one of our two KMSTers will be willing to test them out -wink wink nudge nudge-

13. Default

Adv PA mastery does require 20 points in regular mastery.

14. Default

20 Polearm Smash and 20 Polearm Push might be a better choice since 19 Smash only hits 8 monsters compared to 20 hitting 10. Combined with Push, you can actually create the mobs to be large enough for this to be effective. Though then again, Whirlwind does only drag 8...

I don't see it very necessary to max Smart Knockback right off the bat. Do you really need that much KB? What are examples of monsters that have that much KB at 83? I'd find Snow Charge's Slow and damage boost to be more beneficial than even more KB than you'd need. You'd probably be training at Red Wyverns with Snow Charge, and they need 5000 KB. This would probably be scaled down to how much funding you'd need, really, but the skill's entire purpose is probably to keep monsters in place as you attack so your combo won't break if they run past you and you have to take time to turn around.

15. Default

Question: Once the Ahran race will be released into the official server, a free 4th character slot will be added? (for those who didnt get one)

16. Default

The Ahran likely won't fall into the same restriction that the Cygnus originally did, so probably no.

17. Default

Yeah, I guess 20 PA push would work better than 19 Body Pressure.

I think I might want to switch WW with Smart KB, but I'd have to see the sort of damage they're doing. Snow Charge can be saved for later because by 8x no mobs should really be over-running you. I'll switch WW and SKB though.