2. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Looks promising. A bit farfetched but w/e.

I think they gained ice powers while frozen?

3. Default

You know what this Aran pomegranate reminds me of? This:

[youtube]7klSq7ur-14[/youtube]

Except the comboing system on MS for the Aran race sucks, lol. You can't chain and pin+stun or anything, from what I've seen. Though it's still in development stage. =P

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I think that may be it.

So far, it looks like the combo counter is bugged for now, because even when in both videos they are clearly attacking with the special abilities, it doesn't show the counter nor does it work.

"Except the comboing system on MS for the Aran race sucks, lol. You can't chain and pin+stun or anything, from what I've seen. Though it's still in development stage. =P"

What's your ideal version of the combo system? Probably one that only disappears when you stop catching your breath?
    Last edited by IllegallySane; 2009-04-28 at 05:50 PM.

5. Default

That's only 1st job.

They have a lot more skills/combos in 2nd/3rd/4th job.

6. Default

The combo really only works on monsters with a large amount of HP. I got up to a 50 hit combo on a mob of anniversary cakes (6 damage per hit no matter what). Misses don't break the combos. The combo fades out slowly, and if you hit again before it fully disappears it will continue. Unfortunately it is pretty tough to move from one monster to another with it intact, and when I was one-hitting anything (Snails) it wouldn't chain no matter what I did.

The attack skill is more like "dash" in that it's a passive change to the character. You have to tap regular Attack (which I set to S, instead of control, and it worked fine) two times to perform the second hit, which reduces MP. It always swings with a regular attack, so no stab worries. the Flash-jump forward skill, I found it to be rather useless because you can't use it in the air...

7. Default

I did say it's still in development stage. Nobody ever reads the entire thing. As far as combo-ing goes, my ideal combo-ing system would be similar to the Tales Series combo-system, but with a twist. But similar to a Buccaneer on MS, after you do a certain amount of combos, you can activate newer ones for a temporary amount of time.

(...would be nice if they threw in a Hi Ougi too) <- j/k

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

This this going to be relatvie to your level or the % you take off an enemy? It'd be quite confusing then to calculate what monsters will let you combo on them and what not if it scales with level.

9. Default

!!!!!!!!

10. Default

Awesome, so it works how I thought it did. You press the 'attack' hotkey after pressing the direction buttons to use them.

11. Default

Yeah, fancy effects aren't going to wow me. >: Then again, if they did have Hi Ougis, it'd be pretty broken, lmao. pineappleing "Savage Wolf Fury" or [insert other Hi Ougi here]. >_>

12. Default

My idea of the black magicians army has fallen! =(
    For now.

13. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Vernacular
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 100
    Job: Striker
    Guild: EllinForest

I'm actually finding the dash skill kind of useful, but hard to use.
    I have to press ALT (jump) and SHIFT (FJkey) to almost at the same time to get it to jump, it is kind of tedious and I have already come to the conclusion it will not be maxed seeing as it being level5 I can do the ALT+FJ combo and jump pretty far.
    OFFtopic: Issac buddy me in game! ign is Combo~

14. Default

To me that sounds like an archer jump shot, like it's not supposed to happen. Dunno, haven't used it too much but I'm finding it a massive waste of MP.

15. Default

So that means that the high level skills that say you need to press direction direction attack work just like they do in fighter games. You press the key combination then the attack key and you do it. That sounds like a lot of fun :O

16. Default

True?

17. Default

On topic: this class looks amazing

Offtopic
    thats from seaon 2 of Gundam 00

18. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

so is continental drain a buff? you activate it for like 120 seconds and suck up 10% of monsters HP every attack?if so seems like marauder's energy charge

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Except passive and WAYYYYYYY more awesome.