Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Changed spoilers, added float left/right

Haven't tested either of them, but go ahead and test for yourselves. The BBCode tags are [fleft] and [fright]

Also, all of these newer spoilers should be backward compatible with the old spoiler tags.

LOL

2. Default

HELL YES. I LOVE YOU FIEL, FINALLY.

Edit: Can't seem to get them to work properly. Using float right creates a div style="float : right" or something message instead of doing its job.
    Last edited by FelixTM; 2009-04-21 at 10:55 AM.

3. Default

Testing

Testing

I dunno what this is supposed to do. Is it the same as left/right justify? And yeah, you're missing an angle bracket on the float right.
    Cool. Edit: Whoa this is a bit weird.
    Last edited by Dusk; 2009-04-21 at 11:02 AM.

4. Default

Fixed that.

I also changed the spoiler tags. They should be a lot better now. They're more stable (you can actually click on them!) and they look better on ALL skins rather than just default.

5. Default

This place just gets more and more like sw everyday, doesn't it now?

Spoiler

6. Default

These were much needed changes. So what if Sleepywood has them too? lulz

7. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

test

Spoiler

8. Default

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

:D

9. Default

Nice, these spoilers work with autopager!! yay

10. Default

oohhh...

11. Default

Omfg floats!!!!

YES!! YES!!
    YES!! YES!!
    YES!! YES!!

[FLEFT] and [FRIGHT] let you do crazy insane stuff, such as smashing text and images together in a smaller, more compact block so now you have more viewing pleasure and eyecandy when you are editing pages or guides! Unlike left/right adjust, floats don't cause your text to appear in a new line. It's totally awesome! Unfortunately, it has strange side effects such as running over people's sigs or doing other weird crazy shyt that's unpredictable, so it's a very good idea to preview your posts using floats unless you're super pro with them or something. Lah.

Oh yeah, I've only found left adjust to be useful in making new lines in tables. Other than that, I have no idea what they're good for.

This image is with left float!

This image is with left adjust!

This image is without any tags!

<--- SIG INTRUDER ALERT!!!!
    Last edited by KajitiSouls; 2009-04-21 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Playing around with float tags made of [WIN]

12. Default

I feel you man! I ALWAYS use autopager to search the forums (SO MUCH TIME SAVED~) and every time I come across a spoiler on this site, I'm like "GOD DANGIT! -tries to find what page i'm on- RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Sweet.
    Double Sweet.

Edit: It made my text have a weird "______________" thingy. D=
    Edit2: Nevermind...that was the "____________" thingy from the siggy, but it got smushed into my text. Problem!

13. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

You know... actually I liked the previous spoilers... They had a full bar to press instead of just a button

14. Default

omg
    omg
    Holy
    Crap
    You
    Can

Do
    Multiline
    Spoiler
    Titles

Time to put hidden messages on my posts :.>
    Last edited by Stereo; 2009-04-21 at 03:54 PM.

15. Default

Spoiler

16. Default

(: Amazing Transparent Text :)

17. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

Wow holy crap. That post was just going straight into your signature.
    Which
    by
    all
    means
    is