Many other people have noticed, too.
    :>

3. King Father Unbanned
    IGN: Pendellin
    Server: Scania
    Level: 1XX
    Job: CB/Shad
    Guild: ZpykeKanyon

I guess Nexon doesn't like the idea of people making their characters shine more.

I LIKED the idea of a zhelm and bain effect.

4. Default

A hint of things to come in the future of maple? Maybe there will actually be some sprite differentiation between male/female now :D :zzz:

5. Neutron
    IGN: Sylphior
    Server: Windia
    Level: 13x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Leaf
    Alliance: Honorbond

so anyone has a guess as to what it is now? it can't be Black Magician's Disciples with that...perky skill.

6. Default

No loose you're wrong, they're not boobs. Erich pointed it out to me and was slobbering all over the place but I had to burst his 'booble'.

It's just a shoulder-less fold down shirt. I have no idea what they're actually called but yeah she has no boobs. Sorry.

7. Harrisonized

Ambiguiboobs

Yea, I agree with Sarah that the whole thing isn't her breasts, it's merely part of her clothing.

To me her breasts look like they are underneath, proportional to her anorexic body.

8. Default

Lmfao.
    She's seductive. Bra showing and all. ;)

9. Harrisonized

I don't see her bra. That's part of her dress.

I find it funny how Nexon uses subliminal sexual messages all over maple though.
    This is, after all, supposed to be a game directed at teenagers.

10. King Father Unbanned

That is actually surprisingly true...

Maybe it's not bad, but in my eyes it's still showing off half your body...
    You know, for kids!

And I'd say that it could still be a dark magician class. Just because you get buffs from a goddess doesn't automatically make you a good guy/gal. Like clerics and some other classes in D&D.

11. Default

Even if nothing is showing, it still reveals well beyond what a traditional t-shirt or even most dresses would (pretty far down the chest). Even without boobs, it's pretty...idk, showy.

12. King Father Unbanned

Well at least we still don't have custom maple profiles like other versions. From what I've seen it's basically a combination of myspace and maplestory. Except unlike myspace, you're more likely to only younger people with their profiles up.

13. Default

We have profil3.com, which is basically that, but nobody posts on it. I use it as a maple photo dump.

14. Default

alright, the 222 patch was uploaded and this one contains skill strings.

It seems that this new class uses a sort of combo system to boost attack. This isn't combo like crusaders; it's something different entirely. This is like Street Fighter combos where certain keypresses cause you to do different moves, and different keypresses at certain times during a move causes different actions. Furthermore, the class gets boosts by chaining different skills together - so you get a WDEF and MDEF boost for chaining 10 attacks together within a specified time and such. Also, in order to perform certain attacks your combo counter (think Energy Charge for infighters) must be at a certain level.

So, as can be easily seen, the +3 booster is necessary in order to perform the best combo attacks.

15. Default

oh dear. maple will require skill to play? how can this be?

pretty exciting.

16. Default

Wow this class looks like it is going to spit all over Cygnus. I can't wait to see Tespia vids of it in action.

17. Default

Wow. Damn, how does everyone get to it before me. :(

Anywho, that sounds pretty awesome. Now, let's do that with more classes and you've effectively moved from Hack-'n-Slash RPG-style to Fighting. :D