Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Note: Ice was the only element not used in the Knights of Cygnus class. Well, maybe Holy too, but the Soul Master gives off a Holy vibe.

2. Default

Black, White, and Red Magic were here. Time Magic blows.

3. Default

They didn't have opposites, but they had Weaknesses, and Strengths, which is what I was using.

I still think we need a Alchemy class.
    Or Cyborgs.

Evil Scientists vs Mad Scientist type crap.
    Last edited by ItzTaylor; 2009-04-14 at 11:48 PM.

4. Default

Wasn't there a class that had pretty much every Time Magic except without the MP cost and better Speed? Juggler or something?

5. Default

I'm sure lower levels would benefit from a heavy spawning goby mini dungeon =]

And a fast 4 2hand sword (at leas it looks 2-handed)...that's hot.

6. Default

Soul~Soulless
    Fire~Ice
    Wind~Earth
    Poison~Pure
    Lightning~Water

I hope the classes go down like that.

7. Default

Awesome. Now I wanna know more about the new weapons. Why are they level 58 anyway? Thank goodness there's a Dagger over there And I hope the UFO mount will be made into a CS item, it looks kewl.

Soulless? You mean shadow. And Holy for pure?

8. Default

It's summon has a holy element. Ice is my favourite maple element so I am glad this first class uses it, since it was missing from Cygnus.
    Last edited by Kirov; 2009-04-15 at 07:53 AM.

9. Neutron
    IGN: Sylphior
    Server: Windia
    Level: 13x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Leaf
    Alliance: Honorbond

i am SO making this job when they come out. Ice element is my fav.

10. Default

The only thing 'Time' itself had a rival to was maybe 'Elemental'? In which, in Eternia, 'Elemental' was considered as a ... King of Elements, strong to all other elements. Time was also strong to all elements, but has a 1% weakness to Lightning. lol.

11. Default

Juggler only gave Quicken with no MP cost, i.e. Take your turn immediately. This only changes your turn order once, and it resets back to normal after your turn finishes, unlike Hasting or Slowing. Time Mage Stat gains sucked ass, though there really were only one or two jobs per race that had good stat gains.

Time Magic is for magicians too weak to do real damage with Black Magic.

tl;dr time magic blows.

12. Default

Wow @ the new weapons and the skill animations.. this class is undoubtedly going to be.. EPIC

13. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

You could make a black mage and master time magic too .

14. Neutron

well, going off of what JoeTang said earlier about Pokemon, the 2 Pokemon Dialgia & Palkia, control Time and Space, respectively. so maybe Time and Space could go against or with each other.

either way, i love the Ice element. i just wish it was on another type of job, but w/e.

15. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

Time is relative, and can thus have no opposite. (Start by defining, or explaining what time is. It's the opposite of that)

16. Default

anyone see a mentalist char class comming? something tha uses telekenisis to attack (ala psykeeper from FlyFF) hell it'd be cool to have no/limited skill animations and the monster dies by being choked to death or thrown against a wall/platform

17. Default

If Grandpa Rog is dropping low-base/upgradeable (what I am speculating) weapons and some boss upgradable shoes- he may be well worth hunting.
    But with no req on secondary stats and the new MoNs we are heading back again to an all class LESS system as opposed to a LOW system which was stronger per-MoN IMO.
    Ya for stat resets! Ya for NX charges!

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

It'd be appropriate if there are upgradeable versions of those epic weapons, and for all classes too by fighting a higher level version of Grand Balrog, since level 5x epic weapons don't feel epic at all. Level 130+ weapons pl0x.

19. Neutron

why? WS have a whole map to themselves. it's not that hard to get around...