Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

1. Default

Soul bound as in "Bind on Equip"? That's "EquipTradeBlock".

Think this thread is more or less done, nothing else noteworthy.

2. Default

Yeah, that's the one. I only know it as Soul Bound. And I don't even play pineappleing WoW.

3. Default

Well there's usually two types of "Soulbound": Bind on Equip (BoE) and Bind on Pickup (BoP). In maple, BoP would be just regular untradeable items, whereas things like Timeless equips and these new weapons are BoE.

4. Default

lol at weapons 0_O

lol drake mini dungeon

ooOOooo shiny ice :D

looks fun xP

5. Default

ice again? Don't we have enough classes that use ice? How about making a class with lightning element? That's the most neglected one lol.

6. Default

Y'mean like the Striker?

If the possible speculation about a Cygnus opposite are true, then consider that ice is one of the few elements that hasn't been used by the Cygnus classes.

As well, this is only the warrior sub-job - if, again, it follows speculation as a Cygnus opposite, then we have four others which can use other elements. (or possibly just made-up ones without a monster property, like 'wind' and 'dark', but we'll see when they get released)

7. Default

Hmm. So, how does one get the "new" chair, anyways? o_O As you said, it looks like the old one, but is there a brand new way to get it?

8. Default

Elements of Cygnus:

-Lightning (Pirate)
    -Fire (Mage)
    -Wind (Archer)
    -Holy (Warrior)
    -Darkness (Thief)

Elements from the new race/class:
    -Ice

What's opposing of Fire? Ice. What's opposing of Wind? Earth. What's opposing of Lightning? Wood (maybe?). Opposing of Holy is Darkness, but they have that with Cygnus.

I wonder how they're going to do the rest. Interesting if they added 'Time' as an element, I've known RPGs that considered 'Time' itself as a element -cough cough- Tales of Eternia! <3

9. Default

Probably event quests. It is the 6th KMS anniversary after all.

10. Default

Opposing of Lightning is Water.

Or at least that's how it was in Pokemon. But they had Psychic too.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I like the time mage idea. o_o I always wondered why they didn't expand on the slow skill. Interesting stuff can be made out of something like that.

12. Default

Lightning is the opposite of water in a few other systems as well (i.e. Symphonia)

That said, space mage.

Big Bang! - now with practicality!

13. Default

Ability to bend time, slow down monsters attacks, and speed up your movement to kill more effectively. That would be cool, I guess... Except for the fact, it would slow down your spawn.

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Speeding up your/everyone elses movement is kind of overdone don'cha think? *cough*speed infusion*cough*

15. Default

lol I dont care how weapons look, I just want a lv 160 weapon!

16. Default

Ya, I agree. But that's the only good thing I could come up with for the "Time" concept.

SI please.

17. Default

In the more recent Tales, the elemental affinities are
    Water ~ Lightning
    Fire ~ Ice
    Wind ~ Earth
    Light ~ Darkness
    I believe.
    Time doesn't have advantage or disadvantage to anything, I believe. Unless it was
    Nothing ~ Time

Pokemon didn't have opposites. They had a huge table.

18. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

The best time mage I saw was the Time Mage class from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance... Pretty useful with the gravity magic.