Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

KoMality was unbanned by a GM after it was discovered that it was a false ban, so he should be removed from this list.

2. Default

Did they remove him from the posting on the website?

3. Default

Thanks for posting this. I can now monitor whether my hacking buddy has been banned yet.

4. Default

Added 4/20 to 4/26

5. Default

YES! EAT pomegranate AND DIE FUTUREO! GODDAM FINALLY! (She'd been hacking ws for months, with me reporting her almost daily).

6. Default

Yes they did remove him from the posting on the website. I just did a Ctrl + F on all of them and he is on none of the lists.

7. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

Oh thank GOD andria818 got banned.
    KoMality got unbanned btw.

8. Default

I see LoveCryGirl on that list, 17x DrK always pvac'ing at Dragon Forest 1 (Windia).

9. Default

Congratulations then. No point in me going back and redoing the entire list for something that you and anyone who actually cares already know.

I post the list as Nexon originally posts it, if they update it, good for them, I'm not going to scan it daily to see what changes and I'm not going to manually check the over 10,000 entries in there to see if i can tell who is still banned. It's not exactly a major deductive leap for some one to recognize that if someone is on the list, and is back on ranks / in game, that their sentence was overturned.

10. Default

xGRACiEe -- Is that who I think it is?

11. Default

Added 4/27/09 to 5/3/09

12. Default

Weird... My friend said that his friend got his account permanently banned a week ago, but none of his character's names have shown up in the ban lists. O_o

13. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

kiss009 took awhile to ban.
    I reported her months ago:

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/3769/maple0348.jpg

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Gay Male
    IGN: ZidaneKun
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Integrity
    Alliance: Excellence
    usa

Were they above level 100? If so, they will be on Eos' list if they were banned. Otherwise, check in the do not care section. (Unless you meant you checked nexon website already)

15. Default

So...looking through these things...

Permanent Bans - 4/27/09 to 5/3/09
    "0"

And one I didn't see on your list, but is on the mapleglobal list:
    Permanent Bans - 4/14/09 to 4/19/09
    "3.26542E+11"

What kind of names are those?
    Errors? I'd also like to understand their method for printing names...seems completely random to me, unless its by order of banning

16. Default

They used Excel or something to list the names, and people who were numbers ended up in scientific notation, meaning no leading zeroes and no 12 digits of numbers.

I believe the actual ign is something like 3265422345224 and 000000000000

17. Default

They need to IP ban or MAC address ban alot of those guys that are obviously the same person with no imagination for names.

It is good to see less advertisers and hackers in game. Now if they would just go after the FM DCers and ACers. That would awesome