1. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

160GB from the unknown list could be moved to the Bellocan list, I remember him alwaays having a shop up in fm 1 ch 1.

2. Default

KoMality was wrongfully banned. He's one of the most legit people I know. He logged off one day and was autobanned for no reason.

3. Default

Added 4/14/09 to 4/19/09

4. Default

Wait, you held a grudge because he bought something you wanted? lol.

Yup, Trent was from bello.

5. Default

It was more of a "KHAAAAAAAN!" type deal.

6. Neutron

IGN: Firebirdies
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 200
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Chaosblades
    Alliance: Mischievous
    canada

Thank you for sorting through the list of banned people (it was annoying with the list they posted on the website can't even tell if the person you reported got banned.)

7. Default

Well, they got a few of the kiss___'s, but missed Kiss55, one of the most blatantly obvious ones.

8. Default

I like the username near the end of of nexon's post:
    3.26542E+11
    Error in the program used for banning?

9. Default

No, they passed the list through Excel and since the name was 326542000000 it converted it to exponential notation to be "helpful". I converted them back where I noticed.

10. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

WOW, i really have to hand it to Nexon, I personally reported Hemadon during the week while training at typhon, and they were banned quickly looks like they are getting more efficient :D

11. Neon Atom
    IGN: Hellstinger
    Server: Broa
    Level: 250
    Job: F/P Archmage
    Guild: Kingliner/Onmyouji
    Farm: Melody
    canada

Nice; actually found one of the names I had been tracking in Broa. First time I'd encountered him was January 20, 2009 I think I may have seen his corpse earlier but forgot to record it. I guess it's time to hang up the file until the crackers make another outbreak.

I usually keep a list of every hacker that I've seen, sometimes I goof up and miss a name. But if we're getting an era of new hackers, I usually make it a priority to break out my little black file and start doing a little hunting.

12. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

I can't believe that more from Bellocan haven't been banned. Apparently the GM's need to work a bit harder there. Everytime I go into a himes channel, it's crawling with hackers.

13. Default

Are you reporting them? I've been reporting botters in El Nath and watching them ban within 5 minutes.

14. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

I report every hacker I see in Bellocan.

15. Default

Frustrating, I know.

16. Default

Has anyone else noticed that there's a "Bans" category for News on Nexon's site now?

17. Default

Yep. Been there for weeks.

18. Cash3

Thank you Eos for putting a sort on all the bans. Watching Nexon post users perma-banned on the website makes my heart feel fuzzy inside. Hopefully they are perma-banning the right people this time!

19. Default

Anyone notice the strange influx of "LoveXXXXX", where X = #'s in the Too Low section? There's like 30+. o-o;

20. Default

DJBoose was on my BL for so long...