Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default

Confirmed Drum Bunnies drop chaos scrolls, i would say about 1:10,000 drop rate.
    Last edited by SunnySis; 2009-04-14 at 11:07 PM.

3. Default

dublyah tee pee chaos scrolls are monster drops now... jeez how long was i gone

4. Default

I take it roaring there works well?

5. Default

thats a blessing time to finally get that Quest done.
    now i feel even worse i missed my Chaos Scroll on my 4atk instead of selling when it was 160m...

6. Default

i've failed 4 out 7 chaos scrolls so cheer up.

7. Default

*pats* ill take that into account.
    i wonder how long it'll for Chaos Scrolls to Drop to 30m Each

8. Default

you found all of those elixers there? wow... if i can't get a chaos i can still make a tidy profit selling those... or do you use those?
    Last edited by Holypie; 2009-04-15 at 07:52 PM.

10. Default

They dont drop elixers.

11. Default

ok. too bad i was hoping to make some money off of elixers

12. Default

I think in kMS, all monsters drop Chaos scrolls. So maybe gMS adopted this drop?

13. Harrisonized

If you bothered reading, you'd know that only a select few monsters drop it.

14. Default

Yeah but GMS has changed some things, Red Kents(and who knows what else) drop Shiny bullets, so who knows what other changes were made to our drop table. There's no way to prove they do/dont drop from everything.

15. Default

Just went to Drummer Bunnys and found my 1st Monster Book Card. :P

5 Drummer Bunny Cards, No Chaos Scrolls.

I got to bored. So I left.

2 and a half hours isn't very long, but I found every drop possible except for Chaos Scroll sadly.

16. Default

I really need some 60% Top STR's. Owling in the fm hasn't given my any yet, my friend swiped 2 cheap ones from fm, though.

That being said, if I were to hunt them, should I gene pepes, or put my buccaneer at Gig spirit viks (they drop a lot more interesting things as well, 10% topluk/helm dex). I kill a lot more pepes with the bishop though...

Any thoughts?

17. Default

You just bumped a 8 month old thread.

I'd go for Spirit Vikings.

18. Default

Decided to go for pepes, wasted 4 hour card and a lot more of my time and some rep, ended up getting a 60% top def... which does not drop from white pangz (the only monsters in the map) so I'll try gig viks next.. so freaken annoying.

19. Default

If you mean that 60% top def isn't listed on this thread it's because this only lists new scrolls and they already had it as a drop. And it is not an easy process to hunt scroll drops... For example I spent 116 50% through 122 99% at Red Wyverns, and only found 8 scrolls, none of which were its most valuable scroll drop (60% overall luk). I think that translates to an overall rate of about 1 in 10,000 chance of finding a scroll - or, individually, 1 in 20,000 for the 2 scrolls that I did find (10% 1h sword and 60% shoe dex).

Also spent 110-116 at Grim Phantom Watches and only got a single scroll the entire time... :/

In terms of Temple of Time, I've collected about 12000 etc. so far at Oblivion Monk Trainee/Guardian/Chief Guardians, translating to probably about 25000 kills, and only got 2 scrolls (again, 1 in 10,000 overall - but they drop 2-3 different scrolls each so probably more like 1 in 20,000 to 30,000).

Even cutting that with 4x droprate, 2500-7500 kills per drop takes a long time.