Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

The drop rate makes it so rare that's almost impossible to get (well, maybe "almost impossible" is a big word.. let's say VERY, VERY difficult), so yeah, it won't change economy at all.

But the hope of getting a Chaos Scroll makes me want to kill those monsters more often.

2. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

Don't talk about what you don't know yet.

4. Default

Meaning Mas hunting Cold Eyes for 4 hours on 2x drop tonight. I will screenshot every single equip/scroll that I get. Icies too.
    Last edited by MasPan; 2009-04-09 at 09:33 AM.

5. Default

You're going to get a ton of Pink Cone Hats.

6. Default

Trust me, they wouldn't put Chaos Scrolls at a mid-low rate. They're surely set to drop at a very low rate, so that makes getting them really hard.

7. Default

I got 8 doing it last night in about 1.5hours 2x drop (rest was spent hunting area bosses, only to get about 5-6 per run of any in particular due to others hunting (even at 3AM)). No scrolls, but I did get a shield def 10% and spear att 10% from Neckis and Zombie Mush respectively (neither on 2x drop). So I'm holding high hopes for improved drop rates of scrolls.

8. Default

If you want comparative droprates on item/scrolls I spent a long long time hunting Cold Eyes on my Page and found about 80 cone hats, and only 3 60% hat def, and 7 Icicles (of about 175 total rare equip/use drops)

It's pre-Ludibrium drop-change though, so they aren't even the pre-monster book drop list, they're the old old one.

9. Default

So you were the one killing them! I was going after them hoping for Monster Cards. lol

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Helmet for DEX 100%: Croco, Jr. Wraith, Reinforced Mithril Mutae

Helmet for DEX 60%: Seruf, Crimson Balrog, Moon Bunny

Fffffffffff..... YES. The Helmet DEX scrolls shall me mine.

11. Default

Just wanted to say thanks for another great thread.

13. Default

Seruf is an area boss.

http://www.mapletip.com/maplestory-m.../Seruf/4220000

14. Default

This is awesome.

Thanks for the info.

15. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Septher
    Server: vengeance
    Level: 172
    Job: ShAHHHdower

I question this information. You're telling me that mobs now drop Chaos Scrolls? It'd make more sense for Nexon to copypasta the Monster Book drop tables and leave their true drop tables untouched than to copypasta the KMS drop tables into their own.

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Seruf was copied from KMS, and it drops chaos scrolls. If they were both copied that still leaves room for him to drop chaos'.

I'm sure we'll find out if they drop from HT eventually too.

17. Default

they C/p'd the drops too....I found shield luk 60% and 10% bw acc at skeles last night on a friends mage and yea 60% shield luk is pretty common in jMS. I found around 10 of them a day training on my Master thief because the scroll was glitched and dropped tons. though.. jMS edited out chaos scrolls from the drops.
    Last edited by Skylit; 2009-04-09 at 05:13 PM.

18. Default

Himes dropped Mighty Bullets for me, and they never dropped them in the five levels I've been there. I think that says something.

19. Default

Maybe they'll start dropping mushrooms too...
    But yea, Nexon did say they were changing monster location and drops...I wonder if they added drops for CGs?

20. Default

Ugh this thread got my hopes up, only to have them come crashing down after killing 3x Serufs and 8x Chimeras and remembering just how rare scrolls are.

Can anyone who plays KMS comment on the rarity of scrolls such as shield attack/magic and helm dex/int? Stuff that's prohibitively expensive in GMS? I want to know if they're still worth buying at the moment or if their prices are going to plummet.