Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Owl of Minerva UI messed up and doesn't work

Text expands past the window now. The blue highlight to the right of the window persists until the window is closed. You can also see the left/right buttons hovering in the middle of nowhere at the bottom-right of the screen.

2. Default

Haven't tried. Hold on, I'll edit this post with the results.

EDIT: Owl of Minerva failed. It gave me an "Error Code 38: End of File" and the program exited on me.

EDIT #2: The Owl was consumed in the process too. I guess I'm not getting it back.

3. Default

Hold on Fiel, ive got more glitches

Wheneve you do _______ in any chat other than all, it will NOT appear on the line until somebody say something else.

In kerning swamp, hitting a flower apparently disconnects you.

4. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Apparently you cant do the Frostprey quest. Whenever you hit the egg you d/c

5. Default

Yeah, it seems all (or most) breakable objects are causing that problem. APQ boxes are disconnecting people as well.

Patch is turning out to have some nasty glitches after all.

6. Default

lol, I knew it was too good to be true. Oh well it could have been worse.

7. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Dear god.. Getting to bonus just to be D/C'd... only thing people are going to do APQ nw is for the EPIC EXP!

8. Default

Nexon never fails to dissapoint us. >___>

9. Default

Apparently, Goby Houses count towards breakable objects, so rule out Gobies for a training spot until they fix this crap.

10. King Father Unbanned
    IGN: Pendellin
    Server: Scania
    Level: 1XX
    Job: CB/Shad
    Guild: ZpykeKanyon

And where's are damn content that was supposed to target even people above 180? How disappointing...

11. Default

You actually believed that? Shame on you.

12. Default

monster book!!!!

13. Default

Seriously. My character is 166 and I think this entire Patch is INCREDIBLE. I'll be back to playing MS nonstop now due to Monster Book + Leafre mini-dungeons. Both of those things are amazing content for us high levels.

I still want Time Temple though. >_>

14. Default

Now I'm not motivated to train anymore now that I can't get frostprey =/

15. Default

It's a pretty serious glitch, Cyanne. I wouldn't worry about it being broken for long. This glitch affects a crapton of things, and it shouldn't be too hard to fix.

16. Default

Um... Damage cap raised? Leafre mini-dungeons?

Heck, just the mini dungeons is more than any other level range got. I mean, those of us below 120 got... area bosses, quests, and Monster Book. Which you guys got too. *shrugs*

17. Default

well i still need to find 3 more gm scroll , and now with monster book, i know i will be hella busy on maple.

with leafre mini-dungeons, maybe i will get motivated to train my maple wife char(mage) and help her to hit lvl 200 (29 lvls to go)

18. Default

There are many other UI-related glitches. Try trading someone.

19. Default

another thing peoples are saying, you cant cast more than 10times 1 same skill standing on same place, so bye bye hs/hb mules.

after you cast hs/hb 10 times on same place(rope) you need move ur char and cast it again to active, same thing with the limited atk.

there goes another good thing nexon blocked