Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Harrisonized

Thank you! I greatly appreciate it.
    That's interesting. Since that screenshot didn't show normal locks, does KMS have normal locks? How long ago were the time limited locks implemented and were they implemented first or were the normal locks added first? Also, what are the prices on them since your picture says 0?

~~~~~

My ticket's been updated again.

Description: 03/31/2009 01:39:44 AM
    Comment:
    What the hell? So they are 90 day long? Also, mousing over my item doesn't show me the item guard's expiration date. Should I believe Daliah or believe these things last forever?
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2009-03-31 at 06:43 PM.

2. Default

Never believe a GM that hasn't proven they're not an idiot yet.

3. Default

KMS has week, 30 day, 90 day, and the ones we have. 4 different lock types.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

What's the point of limited time locks? For when you know you're going to be hacked?

5. Default

That's what I said when they were introduced. This is like advertising the fact that your game has pomegranatety security.

6. Default

lame, i wasted essentially 3 bucks on locking a Tree Branch Nose just to extend it's freaking existence for 3 months assuming the gach ones would expire

hell can we lock a locked item?

7. Harrisonized

LoL. Now who should I believe... >_>
    What are the prices on these time limited ones?
    In case you forget your password or you know that in an approximate amount of time that you'll sell the item you're using. Then you don't have to ticket Nexon telling them to remove the lock. (Also, I think it's cuz they can't get their locks removed no matter what.)
    No. It's not as bad as ours. Nexon deliberately lowers their regular security to make Lock security higher than password security. In my opinion, both should have the same security, if not, locks should have a better method of security introduced to it, not be better only because password security was taken away.

8. Default

I don't have the price, because they were being tested in KMST last term, so they were 0. Even if it did have a price it'd be in korean NX units which aren't in any way analogous to GMS NX units.

9. Default

I just tried it on the branch nose from the quest, it won't let me lock it. It said, "This item cannot be sealed." I guess you can't seal items that expire?

10. Harrisonized

What if you seal one that you get from the gach?

11. Default

i sealed mine from gach

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/651/treebranchlocked.png

12. Default

The one from gach shouldn't have any problem with the lock since it doesn't expire. Looks like the person above already tested that, i should have bought the lock on my bowman lol so I can lock the gach nose. Now I don't really have anything that I want to lock on mage