Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

I didn't exactly mean it like that. GMS will most likely remain the easiest server for a bit, but KMS is slowly stepping up?

Not sure how to type what I'm saying.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Since when was MTS up there for game breaking material? Rofl. Stormcasters are way too expensive and don't really deflate anything except making 15 att gloves more "common". The only thing out of the items you listed that matters in what we're talking about is the naricain pendant, and even then the whole thing as of right now is retarded anyway because it's only 1 day. Assuming my idea of their intention with this change is expanded to other equipments, KMS is the one who gets the upper hand since maker makes high stat equipments easy as hell to make.

3. Default

15 att gloves don't exist in kMS, if they do it's more than 2b because it'd be a perfect WG -- brown WGs don't exist.

and regardless of maker, you guys still have those exclusive equips like raven claws and swords that beat anything maker could ever make. lol
    and if anything, it's hard as hell to make a really -good- equip through maker since you still have to collect all the ores, then refine the jewels and -hope- you get a high grade with a 2.5% chance.

4. Default

I never said that MTS was game breaking, but it is an advantage that gMS has over kMS that makes the game easier, as it allows you to have an economy across all the different servers and obtain nexon cash without spending any real money. I don't see how any of the stuff I listed doesn't matter, as I'm talking about advantages that gMS has, which all of them are. an item doesn't have to be "game breaking" to make playing the game easier.

your idea of their intention is also only an idea, and it has no basis behind it at all besides your own speculation. isaac's suggestion that the pendant slot expansion was released because of the use of EXP pendants instead of horntail necklaces & other pendants makes MUCH more sense. the EXP pendant lasts 1 day just like the cash shop item. it was annoying to me to have to take off my 6 DEX pendant for the EXP pendant, and I probably would have purchased this cash shop item at some point had it been released during one of the pendant events.

edit: I didn't notice you'd mentioned the maker skill. do you honestly think a few extra stats make up for the outrageous attack equipment that gMS has? it's not an advantage at all.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

@ MTS: The NX cash doesn't really matter except because it's a little harder for you to get NX than it is for me, but i get your point. It's more of an economy expansion tool than what you said it was an advantage for. More availability of weapons that would otherwise not be available in that server, because it's universal.

@ Pendant: The basis is the fact that 1) They're coming out with more cash items that somehow alter how items work (karma scissors, this thing) and 2) The window that the cash item extends off of is 90% white space, which makes sense that it will be filled out someday.

Didn't you say that exp pendant expired because it was an event or something? I don't really get how that thing works.

@ maker: Yeah, i do. At the moment anyway. I'm not trying to argue that it won't be broken if the idea surfaces and comes to GMS; it most certainly will. I really don't want it to happen.

6. Default

Dude, EXP Pendant was a 1 day item, you got it from Cassandra. The event just ended so we can't get them anymore.

7. Default

the way I see it, they added the area with all the white space simply because there was nowhere else to put an extra pendant without adding more room. it wouldn't make sense adding extra items to it. it'd just be stupid to wear stuff like two hats, two pairs of shoes, two capes, etc. an extra pendant is just another necklace. the extra pendant cash shop item was probably created due to massive demand for one from the EXP pendant events.

the exp pendant is a necklace that lasts for one day. when you put it on, it adds 10% EXP to each kill. after one hour, it adds 20% instead of 10. after 2 hours, it adds 30% instead of 20. it can't go higher than a 30% EXP addition. the pendant was first obtained through a quest from cassandra where you only had to talk to her to get it. the second time the pendant was added was through goldrich's event quest; it was obtainable through golden ? eggs. the only catch was that you couldn't wear your usual pendant with these, which meant a lot of players were down a LOT of stats without their scrolled horntail necklaces.

as for the thing about maker.. let's put it this way. I have +108 DEX and +46 STR from equips. I used medium grade DEX and STR crystals on an overall, glove, and shoe. that totals out to +9 DEX and +9 STR. since when has that been an advantage over pink adventurer capes, facestompers, and stormcaster gloves?

8. Default

don't forget the narican penant and that fist cape with 6 att EDIT: that can be used with a chaos scroll
    Last edited by Baklava; 2009-03-20 at 04:54 PM.

9. Default

"고급양털 Advanced Fleece
    고급양털이다. Wool that is advanced."

I love you, Nexon.

10. Default

I want to hear peoples opinions of the new EXP distribution formula that has been implemented in KMS Patch 1.2.71...

11. Default

we're not sure what the change was, but it didn't "fix" leeching. I tested with a bishop last night and got EXP from skelegons.

here is the original text from the patch notice:

. 경험치 분배 공식이 변경되었습니다
    - 솔로 사냥 시 몬스터에 준 데미지를 기준으로 경험치를 획득합니다.
    - 파티 사냥 시에는 몬스터에 준 데미지와 캐릭터 레벨을 기준으로 경험치를 획득합니다.
    - 파티원 간 경험치 분배 비율은 변동되지 않았습니다.

12. Default

google translate:
    Spoiler

13. Default

This. Does anyone know what those stars to the right means?

I quess its like their pros and cons, i just wanna know what it says :3
    Last edited by Granada; 2009-03-28 at 05:39 AM.

14. Default

posted this in a different thread