Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

the blacklist thing seems stupid to me, not worth mentioning. You can already ban people from your shop, all this is doing is putting it into a visible list form. Besides that, both of those things are CS and generally we haven't talked about all the CS items in these threads.

2. Default

*imagines stat whores buying one of these every day*

3. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

Just to report, Isaac, there are some broken links to the images already.

4. Default

yes it would because naricain is tradable and and NOT one of a kind.

5. Default

What's broken? It all seems fine to me. O_o

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

1) How much is it?
    2) Wtp is the point of making a CS item like this? KMS is getting a tad bit close to breaking the boundaries of this game. First karma scissors, now this. Even if it's only 1 day, next thing you know they'll be selling 30 day double equip slots (the expanded equipment window implies they're going to expand this idea). For us i'd be double naricain pendants, for them it could be 104 total stats from 2 fully egged HT pendants. That is of course after they come out with the CS item that takes off the "one of a kind" status of an equipment.

7. Default

Hell, let's go ahead and do a 2nd weapon slot too :D
    But seriously, yea, kMS seems to be making older items pointless, or at least making them insanely easy to obtain.

8. Default

with maplesea openly discussing maplestory version 2 (aka BIG update for our current version) and the fact that even kms has not made any big updates for a while im kind of getting the feeling that kms is working on "maplestory2". because i seriously dont believe they fired all game developers or moved them to a different game within the company... and its taking kinda long for a vacation

9. Default

1) Since its only in KMST, and all NX Items in a test server are '0' NX, price is currently unknown.
    2) Not to forget that wheel item, that revives you if you die. I guess... well, I'm not sure. KMS is becoming to easy.

10. Default

Sadly, not all the items are free, just the new ones. The wheel item revives you in the same map, but it doesn't work everywhere (Case in point: When I died in the 110 Cygnus skill test, it wouldn't let me revive) and it doesn't act as a safety charm, so you'd still need one of those as well.

Anyway, real point of this post is that there was 1.2.210 already, but it was extremely minor, the only thing noteworthy was that a few sound effects were added for the reactors and race select screen. Didn't see anything else significant.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

1) Ah. Damn. :/
    2) Reviving in a map is one thing, wearing twice the amount of equipments is another. While i agree that it's becoming pretty easy, nothing has quite bothered me so much as what they seem to be planning for this.

12. Default

I don't understand why a 1 day item that will -at the most- add about 6 stats (if you have a chaos scrolled spiegalman pendant!) or a CS revival item that no one even bothers using all of a sudden makes kMS too easy. you guys have onyx apples, facestompers, pink adventurer capes, stormcaster gloves, all that other iTCG crap, pendants that add a freakin 10 attack among other stats as well, 2x exp & drop cards, MTS, and MANY other things.. but kMS is the easy one? because we don't need a bishop for revive? and get 6 extra stats from a 1 day CS item? okay.

13. Default

I think they added this pendant thing because lately, they've had the 10/20/30% exp boost pendant, and people would have to choose between wearing that and wearing their HT pendant, so this gives them the ability to use both.

14. Default

that exp boost pendant is gone.

long gone

15. Default

yeah, but the event with that pendant was removed last week lol.

ninja'd

16. Default

Theoretically speaking here, if you still had some golden eggs you could probably get one from that. And since they reused the pendant twice, they could always do it again in the future.

17. Default

you can still use the golden eggs, but you can't get a compass anymore, so it's impossible to get any new eggs. also the CS item is still only out in tespia so it doesn't really do any good even if you do have golden eggs, as they'll probably be removed in the next patch anyway.. :/

I thought the EXP pendant was only recycled one time lol. I can definitely imagine they'd use it again though, and I really hope they do..

18. Default

Indeed. Kind of ironic to see this coming from GMS players, considering they have cheap NLC pots too.

Seriously, KMS making the game easy? GMS is already far too easy.

19. Default

To which are you referring to, being able to complete everything, or leveling up to 200/120?

20. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

*some* images in the Maps and world maps subsections under Maps main section aren't showing up for me.