1. Default Legendary Gratias Ring VS Angelic Blessing

Alright guys, I was wondering, as the title states, which ring would be better. The 5% Crit on the Legend ring is so tempting... but the ABR has 2 more attack. I'm so confused here...

I'm thinking that more attack would be better with more %DEX (Im a sair) so I was leaning a bit towards ABR but the Legend ring has 3 attack and +6 all with the crit... what would you guys do? I'm leaning towards the ABR but what do I know.

2. Default Re: Legendary Gratias Ring VS Angelic Blessing

+5%critrate and +5all > 2att. Gratias wins.

3. Default Re: Legendary Gratias Ring VS Angelic Blessing

There might be a specific situation where 2 att is better but more than likely that 5% crit is going to give you enough %damage overall to be better than the 2 att.

If you're gonna look at other comparisons down the line, you'll have to do the calculations based on your own gear.

4. Default Re: Legendary Gratias Ring VS Angelic Blessing

I thought I read somewhere that the effectiveness of more attack goes up depending on how much %DEX you had? How much %Dex would you need to really notice a difference?

I mean I have 68 atk from Mask and Shoes alone so I think I might just stick with the %Crit.

5. Default Re: Legendary Gratias Ring VS Angelic Blessing

It doesn't matter. The effectiveness of more crit also goes up as you get more %DEX. The only way you'd ever be better off using the 2att instead of a crit ring would require you to have a ridiculously low total attack. I don't have time to run the numbers, but it really is a nonissue, you should get the crit ring.

6. Default Re: Legendary Gratias Ring VS Angelic Blessing

Alright thanks, I'll keep with the Crit ring. For once I wont have to deal with the ugliness of the effect. :3

Time to blow 450m on an evo ring

7. Default Re: Legendary Gratias Ring VS Angelic Blessing

On classes without crit damage skills, it's about 120-160 attack total. (that is from 5% to 40% %crit)

If you do have 15% min crit damage, or max crit damage, it'd be even lower.

8. Default Re: Legendary Gratias Ring VS Angelic Blessing

Gratias.