1. Acorn Overlord Male
    Spiral's Avatar [Maple News Admin]
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ManaSpiral
    Server: GAZED
    Job: Fire/Poison
    New_Jersey

Default Not another what should I thread...

Ah damn, I guess I'm finally joining the "what the hell should I ___" bandwagon. Here goes nothing!

In a nutshell I've been playing since beta, have a level 100 One-Hand Sword Crusader in El Nido and 50k NX that I haven't used because I've been too bored with the game to care. Figure since I run a fan site I should have some knowledge of what is going on in-game like I used to. Every server seems dead and World Transfers are going away on the 31st, so I figure I should make a decision.

Any idea what might be a good fit server-wise to play in? I enjoy talking to people and interacting with others so that's really on the top of my list. I'm originally from Scania, but I hear that's a hell-hole lately.

Thanks for any advice.

2. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Default Re: Not another what should I thread...

Come to broa!!! :D I need new friends, I've replaced all my friends as of late. They run with the hackers now and are lvl 200 so they think they're better then me lol.

3. Acorn Overlord Male
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

New_Jersey

How is the server? I've actually tried joining Broa a few times haha. It always interested me. Would you suggest starting a new character instead of blowing $25 on a World Transfer?

4. Neon Atom Gay Male
    California

Well it depends if you have anything worth while like for merching, Then i would bring it along if not then start a new.
    The server is quite dead at times you'll see a lot of essence and the big guilds though, I made my merc and didn't give everybody my ign only a selected few and nobody bugs me. It all depends on who you meet.

5. Acorn Overlord Male
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

New_Jersey

All I really have are some 1 Hand Swords, an El Nido 1st Gen Bandana, and then just some work gloves, lots of perma NX items and the like. I'm not big on insanely large servers (like Scania) but finding a decent BL and Guild has been an issue as of late. If I could get in with some good decent people like you said, I'd be much happier. Whether or not moving my level 100 Crusader would make it easier/harder I don't know. I hate the thought of spending 25k NX, but I guess I'd be spending that equivalent starting over anyway.

6. Neon Atom Gay Male
    California

If you have perm nx I would xfer. I don't really have people to play with everybody usally afks or is bossing something I like to do by myself unless it's czak or von leon. LUL If you do move to broa send me a pm i'll give you my mercs ign

7. Default Re: Not another what should I thread...

Considering transfers cease to be an option in < 48 hours you better make up your mind quick.

As easy as 100 is now days, it's really just a matter of whether you feel like you have something irreplaceable in your current world you have to have in your new. If not, recreate.

8. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

I think Bera is a nice option, but honestly I have absolutely no idea how the other servers are except from hearsay.

And you should just remake the character, level 100 is not really difficult to achieve nowadays.

9. Acorn Overlord Male
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

New_Jersey

I'm just as clueless...it seems like every world is out of whack. And I guess there are some server merges occurring soon...perhaps I should wait and see?

It's sad, but I really don't care at this point. What I'd be looking for is a good group of friends and guild mates that aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Interaction seems to be the only thing that interests me in games these days (at least MapleStory where grinding is essentially all you can really do). I could always head back to Scania and continue my Ice/Lightning Mage. But I honestly have no idea. One day something sounds good and another the next!

10. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Well, my alliance in Bera is pretty close-knit yet open to others at the same time.

11. Acorn Overlord Male
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

New_Jersey

Bera has always interested me. Back when Scania and Bera were the only servers I was extremely tempted to move there. Perhaps it's about time?!