1. Default Should I put a 15% Monster DEF Ignore of my Legendary Majesty?

So my Legendary Maple has 87 ATT, 95 ATT after the Hidden Potential. In total, I have 112 ATT (from Weapon w/ H.Pot, Legendary Hero Set (7/8), Rings, Medal and Badge.)

I was thinking about adding a 15% PDR (Percent Monster's DEF Ignore) to my Weapon, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. I don't plan on changing equips until I get get Empress' Gear (or if something betters comes out before that in the future.)

So should I?

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Should I put a 15% Monster DEF Ignore of my Legendary Majesty?

I would. They're so cheap I wouldn't really worry about trying to save it. I'm a bit skeptical about you keeping legendary maple gear until 140... you're much better off getting 3%stat gear

3. Default Re: Should I put a 15% Monster DEF Ignore of my Legendary Majesty?

PDR Ignore is pretty useless on Mercedes imo. You'd prolly benefit more from something like %damage , %crit or even att ( + or % )

4. Default Re: Should I put a 15% Monster DEF Ignore of my Legendary Majesty?

He's a 3rd job Mercedes about to become 4th job, he's not going to have maxed Legendary Spear or Guard Break any time soon, and even if he did, 15% Ignore Defense is the equivalent to +3% damage at 25% defense monsters and +13% damage at 70% defense monsters.

5. Default Re: Should I put a 15% Monster DEF Ignore of my Legendary Majesty?

doesnt merc have 40% chance to ignoe 100% defense?? Isnt it worthless then?

6. Default Re: Should I put a 15% Monster DEF Ignore of my Legendary Majesty?

isnt def ignore useless on merc cause they have 40% chance to ignore 100%def

7. Default Re: Should I put a 15% Monster DEF Ignore of my Legendary Majesty?

isnt def ignore useless on merc cause they have 40% chance to ignore 100%def

8. Default Re: Should I put a 15% Monster DEF Ignore of my Legendary Majesty?

How do you double post with a 7 minute gap between posts.

9. Default Re: Should I put a 15% Monster DEF Ignore of my Legendary Majesty?

off topic but i got a database error...

10. Default Re: Should I put a 15% Monster DEF Ignore of my Legendary Majesty?

Yeah that's happened to me before. But it was like 30mins/1 hour or something.

ONTOPIC:

If you care care about damage then dont do it. However if you like to gain damage indirectly (ignore, +1sec of invinicblity, crit rate, ect) then you should.