1. Default

Good point D:

2. Default

423 quests completed

3 quests 'in progress' section

B> smores, neapendeath honey, newspaper hat ;d

4. Harrisonized

Updated.
    Assignment for Sand Crew doesn't count, so you have 425 quests done.
    Cupid's Courier doesn't count until you reach 4th job. (Because after you reach 4th job, it automatically moves into your Completed section.) The reason for this is that Nexon designed it to pop out pre-fourth job.

5. Default

Oh... well, I thought it moved to complete too after completing it, but got removed after it's availible again...

Anyways, I'll wait for my 4th job then D:

6. Default

Someone tell me why Assignment of the Sandcrew doesn't count again? I'm too lazy to read through this mess.

It's obviously glitched and clearly SAYS COMPLETED. Splitting hairs like that is kinda stupid.

7. Harrisonized

It's explained in the first post, but I'll explain it again.
    The only broken quest that counts is Elquines, because although it's glitched the same way as Assignment of the Sandcrew, it's a Job only quest and would lower the mage's score unfairly compared to other classes. Assignment of the Sandcrew is available to all. Since everyone has this quest, apparently completed, it wouldn't penalize anyone to keep it off, and it'd make counts more accurate.

8. Default

To put it another way of what he's saying, it's such an easy quest to complete, everyone would realistically get +1 to all their totals. In a ranking system, that does not change the ranks at all. So to make it easy, it's just not counted.

Unless it really does change it, it should be on a case-by-case basis or something. But almost everyone on the top has that quest done anyway.

9. Default

+1 for me. Don't really see any need to post the 4 job quests again.

10. Harrisonized

Updated. Isaac, was that the crystal quest?
    Perfectly explained. Thanks. I quoted you in the original post.
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2008-10-31 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Automerge

11. Default

it was. :p
    stupid fake erasers were messing with me though, I was thinking I could complete the eraser quest and add 2 at once but that didn't work out.

13. Neutron
    IGN: 123Thomas123
    Server: Khaini gMS
    Level: 199
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: SoulBound/Symbolic

If you possess an item used with the Erasers, for example the Hexagon Necklace, can't you turn in the fake Erasers for real ones at the NPC that the Item is used with?
    Sorry if that was explained a bit weird >.> I just thought I heard something about that.

Edit: er I'm not sure if I understand that post below, but wouldn't that mean fake ones are as good as real ones since you can simply trade them for a real one at an NPC?
    Last edited by Thomas; 2008-11-03 at 07:52 AM.

14. Harrisonized

Hence, why they're fake.

15. Default

418, plus one for Inverse Attribute.

16. Default

Uh, I don't think this system is in place in GMS, but I'm willing to head over to Ellinia and give it a try.

edit:
    No change in Arwen's options when in possession of the Hectagon Necklace.

17. Default

That SS is from Msea. I don't know if it's functional over there though.

18. Default

I know that it is, however I hadn't checked with the Hectagon necklace in my inventory before, so I thought that might alter her options (which is quite possible) but it didn't. It was worth a try though.

anyway, my real reason for coming back!

+1 for me.~
    There's a rather epic tale that goes along with this but I'll save it for another thread :p

19. Default

So, sup guys, quick question. My Marksman is gonna be pretty much stuck on 412 quests for a while. (I'm lazy and don't train it.) When Pirates come out and I level the hell out of that, would I be able to have both characters on the list? ;3

20. Harrisonized

Updated.
    No. Then anyone would be able to make 'quest mules' and add them all up and it wouldn't be fair...