1. Cash0 How do you redeem marvel machine items in the current cash shop?

Title. I tried pretty much every little button and nothing worked. The closest, coupon codes, claims in is an invalid code Pretty disappointed, too, seeing as it was an empress glove (pirate), which, at least to me, is worth tons.

EDIT: Also, anyone know how much a saw machine gun (lv 123 gun (fast, 86 atk, clean) ) is worth in GAZED? if it's low I might keep it for my mechanic.

2. Default Re: How do you redeem marvel machine items in the current cash shop?

Try the website?

3. Default Re: How do you redeem marvel machine items in the current cash shop?

There is no place on the website to redeem Marvel Machine codes, you have to use the CS on the character you want it on.

4. Default Re: How do you redeem marvel machine items in the current cash shop?

huh. Didn't know that. Wasn't there some place a few months back where you could redeem codes on the website? o_O

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: How do you redeem marvel machine items in the current cash shop?

I think I saw one for 200m the other day, but obviously unsold.

6. Default Re: How do you redeem marvel machine items in the current cash shop?

Should I send a ticket and/or create a complaint thread on nexon's forum, since there doesn't seem to be any solution outside of nexon adding missing content.

Ironic how the new cash shop is supposed to be easier to navigate.

7. Default Re: How do you redeem marvel machine items in the current cash shop?

Try the code again, sometimes it glitches up, coupons is most likey the correct option. If the problem persists, log a ticket.
    Also do note again that the code cannot be used by any other accounts than the one that played the marvel machine.

8. Default Re: How do you redeem marvel machine items in the current cash shop?

Well, I've tried the code several times on both my accounts, to no avail, so I guess it's time to report. If anyone finds a solution, please quote or pm me so I see the notification.

9. Default Re: How do you redeem marvel machine items in the current cash shop?

Are you sure you are redeeming it on the same account that won it? You can't redeem the code on a different account.

10. Default Re: How do you redeem marvel machine items in the current cash shop?

I'd check on the official site. You can see what you have won there, as well as the code for the item. Either you are trying on the wrong account, or you mixed up some letters.

11. Default Re: How do you redeem marvel machine items in the current cash shop?

Click on the button "Coupon" enter code, redeem.