IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Favourite champions

So yeah, i started playing this game yesterday. and it's fun. very very fun.

I was playing with mostly bots at first to get a feel of it, and i bought a champion who's abilities interested me a lot, that champion was Kog'Maw.
    It wasn't too great at bots, because bots don't take human stupidity into account.
    So i decided to try PVP, and oh god, i laughed the night away.

Absolutely none of the other team knew about my abilities, i got so many revenge kills because they just stood there after they killed me and i exploded in their faces.

Trying to run away from me? allow me to fire some living artillery directly ahead of you. No escape.

By the end of the match, the other players were running away from me as soon as they saw me. I'm in love with this ugly little thing.

So, who is your favourite champion overall? and why?

2. Default Re: Favourite champions

I'm split between jax ziggs and lee sin. Ziggs is just so cute and can poke so well if I get fed while playing him it's GG. Jax is just so awesome, oh trying to run away? Leap strike hit empower= tons of damage, not to mention counter strike to deal with the auto attackers like teemo ash trynd etc. Lee sin is probably my favorite right now, I can dive into people and do good burst damage then just dive onto a friendly minion and be safe. Not to mention they are all awesome looking. Also name in the LoL IGN thread if it isnt there

3. Default Re: Favourite champions

Teemo ― mushrooms.
    Singed/Fizz ― trollolololol.
    Rumble ― His Ulti is amaaaaazingggggg.

4. Default Re: Favourite champions

Eve because we are both massive peaches

I like quite a few champions but eve will always be my favorite.

5. Default Re: Favourite champions

Irelia, no questions asked. I love her Bladesurge and jumping all over the place with it and her Infiltrator skin.

6. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

Default Re: Favourite champions

Well enjoy it while it lasts because as you play over 50 games or so, everyone will know what other champions are capable of, except maybe a few really UP ones like Karma or Evelynn. As for my favourite champion, it's Lux, she provides excellent support and utility for her team while remaining a great burst dmg threat. Landing skill shots with her is very challenging and lasering stragglers or buffs feels very rewarding. Best moment with her is stealing baron twice with my laser, one time completely blind, which won us the game. Other great moments are bursting one down completely or hitting 5 with my laser. Saving allies with clutch shields is also amazing.

7. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Default Re: Favourite champions

KOGMAW IS PRETTY AND BEAUTIFUL HOW DARE YOU.