IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default ...get perfected Lionheart Partisan

I currently have 158att 15% ignore def,3% str PSB.

I'll be able to get a perfect (8x 5att) u/h partisan (lvl 140 pole arm) tomorrow if I want to, as a trade from my friend for giving him scroll service.

Normally I wouldn't have second doubts as Fafnir Pole Arm is somewhere above 7bil clean. The thing is that there is also Terminus Pole Arm in the data, which will probably be better than Fafnir for Aran (We can hit cap with normal6, terminus cane has ignore def% and boss% so I assume that's supposed to be for all of the weapons. If it's a joker item like fafnir(?) it will also add to set effect).

I simply don't know where those weapons come from yet, many of you are assuming Marvel and I know that, but we also know Girasol promised Masteria content for the fall... I'm afraid of paying 1.5bil for perfect partisan if I could get a Terminus one with the same money. There's still also the factor that I could get free unique pot on the partisan now whereas for Terminus my Unique scrolls would already have expired.

Should I take the perf. partisan or wait if I can get terminus/fafnir cheap?

2. Default Re: ...get perfected Lionheart Partisan

1,5b and free unique pot seems worth it to be honest, I guess you can raise money again in decent time and the (temporary) advantage is relevant, not to mention terminus polearm has some absurde base atk, and whatever way you can get one it will probably be awesomely expensive - especially if it actually is a joker item, which is the option you might want the most for it.
    Do you have at least 5 other empress set pieces? If you do, go for it definitely. Remember you can always resell it when drk revamp rolls around or whenever, really.

3. Default Re: ...get perfected Lionheart Partisan

Don't know what your equips or earning power are like, but if you have any doubts at all about the Partisan I would personally start saving up mesos and wait to see what happens over the next few months.

4. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    finland

Default Re: ...get perfected Lionheart Partisan

No I don't because at the moment I cannot afford warrior gear because all the pieces cost 200mil+++ CLEAN, nevermind what it would cost to scroll them (chaoses, innos, potential).

I might be able to get 5-7b when I sell some stuff but that's pretty much as high as my budget can go. Fafnirs and Tyrants are pretty much only for the "premium/rich/nxhoe" elite of MS and I probably couldn't even buy one of those items clean.

5. Default Re: ...get perfected Lionheart Partisan

I highly doubt this is possible, if terminus do come out, they will most likely be more than 1.5b, at least initially, and especially if they are not drops and only available from events/nx.

6. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    finland

Default Re: ...get perfected Lionheart Partisan

But we don't have any idea where those will come from still right? Other than the fact that Nexon prob. wouldn't want to deflate fafnir (even if for only a couple classes who can cap speed) and the fact that they would prob want people to Marvel for these.