2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Voting Is Now Open!

24 hours late, Nexon? And god forbid if EVERYONE got a Rare Meso Sack.

3. Default Re: Voting Is Now Open!

I wonder if anyone actually watched them.

I know I only watched it...

...through The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.

4. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I watched it in it's entirety. I do every four years though they have yet to change my mind about anything.

5. Default Re: Voting Is Now Open!

All reports I've read said Romney won the debate easily. Let's see if this is reflected in this poll.

6. Default Re: Voting Is Now Open!

Oh boy! A chance to win up to 750 MILLION meso! I'd be a fool to pass a golden opportunity like this up!

7. Default Re: Voting Is Now Open!

Am I the only one who finds it annoying that Nexon is doing this. Granted i've never actually checked it out at all, but it seems pretty stupid.

8. Default Re: Voting Is Now Open!

Yeah, they decided to do this for the worse GOP in history, the worst President in history, and the worst election in history. I member that stimulus package thing they did in Maple though, lol.

9. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Lol please. This is definitely not the worst President in history. Not trying to start a political debate, but those are some pretty strong opinions.

I think that politics has nothing to do with maplestory and Nexon shouldn't be asking their players to vote on things like this.

10. Default Re: Voting Is Now Open!

and most mapler's arent even from the US

11. Default Re: Voting Is Now Open!

I actually think this is a wonderful thing on Nexon's part. They're trying to encourage voter participation in the age range with the lowest turnout, 18-24. If doing all this even gets 1 person to vote on election day that wouldn't have otherwise I'd say it's a job well done.

12. Default Re: Voting Is Now Open!

Granted it's still a moot point (in my opinion) to have it since the debates is but a small fraction of the entire political campaign and as such shows only the "bright face" of the politicians trying to appeal to the masses. If Nexon had an event in place that promoted people to do research then I'd be able to agree more with what you're saying.

13. Default Re: Voting Is Now Open!

I feel that this is about more than the debates. Honestly the last debate was so boring I'm convinced only people with insomnia and political science majors watched it. But those who didn't watch it probably saw something about it on the news, or read a newspaper, or had friends who talked about it. This is almost like a friendly reminder, it brings the topic of the election to mind. Just being reminded of the election will encourage people to at least pay attention to what happens during the next few weeks.

14. Default Re: Voting Is Now Open!

Someone obviously hasn't heard of James Buchanan, aka the idiot who sat there and let the Civil War happen.

15. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

I really don't think Politics belong in maple.
    As stated before, a lot of maplers aren't even from the US.
    It is GMS, after all.

16. Default Re: Voting Is Now Open!

Looks like Obama won the poll again.

Interesting...

17. Default Re: Voting Is Now Open!

Obviously the majority of Mapler's didn't even watch the debate or read the news.

18. Default Re: Voting Is Now Open!

If you actually used the debate as leverage in your vote than it's a wasted vote. Mitt outright lied about all of his policies. Obama may have not been able to stimulate the economy with blockade that congress put up, but I'd much rather have him than such an obvious liar. ./rant

19. Default Re: Voting Is Now Open!

My comment was based on

which I Googled afterwards.

And I didn't play maplestory's vote game.

20. Default Re: Voting Is Now Open!

Romney "won" in the sense that he spouted bullpomegranate and Obama didn't call him out on it.

It's a victory for Romney, but a very small one.