1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Yeah seriously 5% on 1x is CRAZY high i don't know what you guys are smoking lol. It's farmable at that point, and sounds feasible to do if you fuse Ds/Cs for 1% stats.

2. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

If only I stashed thousands of boxes from when they had a 100% drop rate like all the now-rich guys did. xd

3. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

I did last year. when nexon announced patch to nerf drop rate, i was unprepared and start farming all night and day. got like 3k something then i quit after nexon nerf the gm scrolls and protection scrolls to account bound. rejoined a year later, realized that the neb avg price is 10m compared to 100k last year, I made bank. 15b :D

too bad I'm not loaded at the time since i spend em all on gm scrolls and protections. I could bought more neb boxes

I'm looking forward to red update since i can farm for ingredients to craft cubes that if gms haven't decided to ruin it like the current patch without the god damn pineappleing unleashed box drop from mobs.

the best way to make serious profit is buy something very cheap and sit on it until it's expensive then sell. atm got 60 hearts and will sell this fall/winter maybe depending on the demand.

4. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

I know that Ambition currently claims to add +%Ignore Magic Def (which I'm pretty sure isn't a thing), but are we certain that it doesn't work at all?
    I'm pretty sure that the +% ignore def that it is supposed to add does in-fact show on your character's Ignore Def % in the stat window, so how would anyone be able to tell that it doesn't work besides checking that stat?

Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I've seen people say that Ambition's ignore def doesn't work, and I don't know how people know that.

EDIT: @Below: Ah, gotcha gotcha.
    Last edited by ChosenFruit; 2013-07-30 at 07:34 PM.

5. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Ignore Magic DEF is a thing, bosses have two DEF stats, PDR, for Physical classes, and MDR, for Magical classes. Ambition is supposed to add to both, as do most things, it's kinda weird that they distinguish between them at all, since PDR and MDR are usually (but not always) equal, and Ignore DEF, potentials, at least, works on both.

And it's just math. If you have 10% Ignore DEF, from Ambition, and you go to a monster with say, 25% PDR, you should be ignoring 2.5% of its DEF, so you should do 77.5% of your damage instead of 75% of your damage. You attack for a while, get data, and if some of the damage dips below 77.5% of your damage, generally the minimum possible damage you could do which would be your mimimum range times your skill percentage, with whatever else, you know it doesn't work. It applies with other sources as well, you just have to math it out.

6. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Easiest way to test would be to hit Chaos Queen with only ambition and no other ignore defense (she has 100% def).

edit: err not Queen I meant Von Bon lol, or whichever one has 100%

7. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

It is obvious I meant a 5% increasement, not increasement to 5%. most item drops, if not all, have a droprate lower than that.

If the boxes got a droprate similar to pieces of time I would agree on the S nebilute tier, but knowiung Nexon its gonna be worse than that of Dream papayaments.

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

No it wasn't lol.

And dream fragments? Those aren't terrible...certainly a rate justified of the equivalent of a tradeable legendary potential line that you can stick on anything...

9. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

we have 2 people that I know of that can do it in Mardia.

They duo everything and have that wolf underling thing and other drop rate gear.

2m range and 1.3m range. both have about 180% bos going for 220%.

The other guy has 2m and like 275% boss. He tries to solo everything but he only hits 30m atm so I don't think he can solo it.

10. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

But multiplying the current drop rate by 1.05 still leaves us at 0. >_>
    At least, that's how many I've seen drop since the drop rate nerf.

11. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Whoa. Well a few classes are gonna have some fun w/o %def ignore equips. DA and Pally seem like a must for it. Well at least it doesnt have a straight up damage reduction like Magnus and Hilla.

I wish man...

A guy in my guild skype call found one like a week ago.

12. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

But he does. All root abyss bosses have physical resistance.

13. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

You realize that once you get through the great feat of finding the box (considering it has a droprate like dream fragments) you have to be amazingly lucky to find a good nebulite? and even if you start fusing bad ones it will take a loong time to get to the one you want?.

If at least A rank nebultes were to get considerably cheaper I reconsider my judgement. but with the horrible drop rate of the boxes and GMS' economy they will stay the same and the new nebs will only work to expand the gap between funded and unfunded.

14. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I thought you meant S rank should have a drop rate of dream fragments. A meaning which WAS obvious.

15. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

I meant that at least it isn't on their level. I don't like doing half my damage :L

16. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

There aren't different degrees of physical resistance, it's always -50% damage.

Physical is just another "element" basically, that is the default for all skills that don't have one of the other elements (fire, ice, poison, lightning, holy, dark), so monsters can be tagged to respond to attacks with the Physical element in 3 ways, it can be:
    - Immune to Physical attacks, meaning you'd only do 1s
    - Resistant to Physical attacks, decreasing your damage by 50%
    - Weak to Physical attacks, increasing damage by 50%.

Monsters that lack any tags for the Physical element are Physical neutral, and you don't suffer any penalties nor gain any bonuses for attacking them with a Physical attack.

17. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

*facedesk* Okay I REALLY screwed up. I'm glad the normal versions don't have have it, or if they do something is up because I was hitting 1m on all of them like I do on Ranmaru. Idk about now. Cept for maybe the clown. Idk Im tired, I was tired, and I need to stop posting when I am.

18. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Why did they make regular ancient golems have about 19m more hp and 1k less experience than advanced Knight Es?

19. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Because they have no idea what the hell they're doing? This is NexonNA we're talking about here.

20. Default Re: GMS v139 - Demon Avenger

Apparently Nexon thinks the 250 cap is unmeaningful, despite the fact that no one is even close to 250.