1. Default Dimension Invasion Medals

Is there anymore medals to get from DI besides the one for beating it 10/100 times and the Magnus one?

2. Default Re: Dimension Invasion Medals

Isn't there one for Hilla as well?

3. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: Dimension Invasion Medals

There's Hilla's Dignity, yes, gotten from the boxes.

4. Default Re: Dimension Invasion Medals

There's one for every "bonus" stage, 10 clears, 100 clears, and doing all bonus stages after getting the 100 clear one.

5. Default Re: Dimension Invasion Medals

There are 6 medals you can get from DI in total:

Magnus's Pride: Randomly from chest after the Magnus bonus stage (chance for bonus stage if you finish DI in 20mins +)
    Bold Indifference: Randomly from chest after the Hilla v. Magnus bonus stage (chance for bonus stage if you finish DI in 10-20mins)
    Hilla's Dignity: Randomly from chest after the Hilla bonus stage aka Blackheart (finish DI in under 10mins)
    Dimension Defender: Complete DI 10 times
    Dimension Master: Complete DI 100 times
    By Land, Sea, and Air: Get the other five medals

A good stage to afk to get to the slower bonus stages is the Trojan, which doesn't attack/summon mobs unless you attack it first. Unlike Blackheart, the other two bonus stages don't appear every time.

@ChronosXIII; I wasn't aware that there was a specific order you had to do the stages in to get the last medal, since I got it immediately after getting Dimension Master (which was my 5th DI medal).

6. Default Re: Dimension Invasion Medals

Ahh, I haven't gotten up to 100 clears yet so I thought, "By Land, Sea, and Air" required you to get "Dimension Master" first and then do all the bonus stages again.

7. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Eh, I personally would afk right after clearing the bottom of the red light in 3rd stage.

It really all semantics, the only stage you can't afk in is gargoyles.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Actually you can also afk in gargoyles. If at least one manages to fly away from the first wave, then you can leave it alive after clearing all waves. There is some slight chance it will move from whatever top platform it went to and attack you, though, so better not afk at that point unless you have auto-pot.

9. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Are they all counted in the medal counts?

10. Default Re: Dimension Invasion Medals

I can confirm that Dimension Defender, Dimension Master, By Land, Sea and Air, and Hilla's Dignity are counted. I assume the other two also count.