1. Default Fast training place...

Hi guys, I've reached to lvl 107 with my phantom but i dont where to train him... What is the most recommended place to train him fast till lvl 120?

2. Default Re: Fast training place...

Probably Aliens in NLC. Just do they Mayor's quests and try to find a spot in hall 6, or 5 if they're full.

LHC is an option at 110, but I prefer to just go straight aliens.

3. Default Re: Fast training place...

Aliens.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Fast training place...

Can't find an Aliens channel? There's always Aswan!

5. Default Re: Fast training place...

Aswan is pretty slow... i cant find party to do it so i dont know if its an option

6. Default Re: Fast training place...

Make yourself a party of 1 and do Party mode. The spawn is double the Solo mode and thus, so is the Exp.

7. Default Re: Fast training place...

Its too hard to do it solo, but good EXP i need to admit :P

8. Default Re: Fast training place...

When grinding, you don't need to win. You don't even need to finish. Since death is irrelevant in Aswan, you just fight until they overrun you and you'll still likely get great exp. Eventually, as you level up, it becomes easier. Also key to note -

Normal mobs and Easy mobs have the same HP and Exp. In Easy, you don't get the large hyenas and the spawn is lower than normal. Doing Easy in a party is easier than Normal in Solo and it still gives more Exp. THe threshold from Normal to Hard is a bit more steep.

9. Default Re: Fast training place...

Aliens, Romeo & Juliet pq.

You could try to get into an lhc party at 110, but I prefer to take the guaranteed exp at aliens/ rjpq.