1. Default Strange Ornate Box item refresh times?

How often does the "Strange Ornate Box" that you can randomly find in ToT change/refresh its stock?

Was doing random ToT quests and found it (pretty easily, both times) and they had the same stock (and thus was sold out of the good stuff), but the encounters were within an hour of each other.

2. Default Re: Strange Ornate Box item refresh times?

I think it refreshes daily, but at one point, in kMS, I checked the box after midnight (Korean time), and it had the same stuff as the day before, when it usually changes from day to day. That might have just been me getting confused, or a fluke, though.

3. Default Re: Strange Ornate Box item refresh times?

Weird. Whenever I talk to the box, I get sent to another map, and then when I exited the box was gone.

4. Default Re: Strange Ornate Box item refresh times?

Bleh that kinda sucks. Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow.

It auto-CC's you to channel 1 when you "warp". If you found the box in a different channel, I think it's still there (I checked by CC'ing back to the channel I found the box in and it was still there).
    Edit; It might've been a special box because I had accepted the Time Keeper's quest for his Lost Quill or something and it was in the map right before the Oblivion Monk map. Might be a special spawn for when the quest is active or something, because I went in multiple times and it was still there each time.

5. Default Re: Strange Ornate Box item refresh times?

It randomly spawns every single time you leave and enter the map. Most of the time it isn't there.

6. Default Re: Strange Ornate Box item refresh times?

Oh, this system got added to the game now? Seems like forever ago KMS got it @_@