Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

the number walls, dear lord.

3. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

That was annoying as piss to watch.

How this game works now is absolutely stupid... Why should it be possible to reach cap level within the first week of a new class' release in any MMORPG?

4. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

that is not godly anyway... you u know i/l chain lightning hit 6x attack 2x faster than that trash
    also f/p also attack 2x faster than that skill and it look so slow...

what is his int? i can barely see it . this video so hard to see any of his stats

5. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

So glad that the only way anybody can get a video of korean players on youtube is by recording their monitor with a camcorder while they watch the video. ugh. AS for the actual content, it's OP, etc.

6. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

I wish you could toggle displayed damage on/off. That's ridiculously ugly to look at...

7. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

wow it so slow just found out it 1530 ms while cl and palz is 660ms this skill suck this guy suck
    i dont consider that is godly if the same i/l has that funed or f/p he would kill faster than this guy

8. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

Never mind the fact that he hits 999,999 within the first two days of the class' release! It's not godly because he doesn't compare to everyone else!

With that logic, a Paladin hitting 999,999 per hit isn't godly because he doesn't the same amount of hits per second as a Mercedes, Phantom, or Mechanic.

9. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

any class can hit cap within a day just xfer your old gear from ur other class
    your what consider godly now theseday is speed + cap ... reason is cap is too easy to get now
    any class can hit cap even mech can hit cap

if you do the math that attack delay speed is 1530 almost more than half of the class can out dps that
    hiting cap which is easy

my opinion of godly is cap + speed
    saying godly just hitting cap isnt enough cuz anyone can hit cap now ... tell me a class cant hit cap?
    i still say f/p i/l evan and bam still out dps him in cap dmg

10. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

Hum, less enthused about Luminous the more I see of their game-play. My I/L is safe I think.

11. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

thats.... not godly ?

im struggling to break 100k on my mist explo and you say 999,999 is not godly ? what. youre just a butthurt archmage whos afraid luminous is going to ruin you.

12. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

Holy pomegranate.
    That's a lot of buffs.

13. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

Would have been nice if he showed more if the equilibrium mechanic rather than just spamming Apocalypse.

14. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

I swear, the number of rows is too damn high. :/

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

This sounds like jealously here. Of course your average player ain't going to hit level cap within a week of class release. This guy? He probably did his research about the class, knew exactly where to go and what to do to maximize EXP gaining, got the best of the best gear, and of course no lifed that entire week. Discounting sleep that's up to 112 hours of playing, even more if he slept less.

16. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

According the dps % charts luminous has the most hits per second out of the mage classes: http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=49311&page=13

I'll wait until bossing vids come out before making that call.

17. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

Oh, yeah. I'm jealous that this guy is jumping straight to the end in a game with no end-game.

18. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

Man, at that point, you don't even need to switch skills, regardless of what the equilibrium thing says. Besdies, his Light Reflection is yards worse than his Apocalypse.

19. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

So another new class hits max damage per hit. What else is new? Plus the class hits something like 8-10 times anyway, not like it's too much damage or anything.

20. Default Re: KMS[1.2.165] Lv.183 Godly Luminous at Knight Stronghold

Is this just because the class is broken or that this guy has a lot of money to use.