1. Default Quick Thief Revamp Question

What will happen to the TT skillbooks?
    Does QT require a skillbook?
    What happens to the skillbook, if it is not required? I read on basil (Not trustworthy) that it becomes a 100% book for QT.

Might buy one need to know ASAP thanks!

2. Default Re: Quick Thief Revamp Question

That, my good friend, is something we'll find out VERY soon...

3. Default Re: Quick Thief Revamp Question

Do you know what happened when the KMS revamp came?

4. Default Re: Quick Thief Revamp Question

** Disregard this, it's for Mastery Books, not Skill Books **

Quote the Nexon:
    Last edited by Loose; 2012-06-27 at 10:28 PM.

5. Default Re: Quick Thief Revamp Question

That's mastery book, he's asking about skill book.

6. Default Re: Quick Thief Revamp Question

Thanks though, might as well get some cheap books while I can. I'm sure they will still be relatively cheap after the revamp.

7. Default Re: Quick Thief Revamp Question

It'll probably require a skillbook since it's a new skill. Same thing happened with Phantom Blow for Dual Blades.

Shouldn't be too difficult with instanced Zakum now.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Quick Thief Revamp Question

However, would probably require maxing out on the cash shop Zakum tickets, because of "adjusted" drop rates.
    (And if you can't solo it, you're going to have to buy tickets for whoever you bring along to kill it for you...)

9. Default Re: Quick Thief Revamp Question

wooh wooh wooh. adjusted drop rates and zakum tickets? I dont like the sound of this (still needs ACA). Care to explain?

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Quick Thief Revamp Question

KMS players testify that this "adjustment" was downward. Meaning Zakum will drop fewer skillbooks (and helms and everything else) per run. Less chance of getting the one book you want, on any given run. Zakum drops 14 different skillbooks, btw.

As for tickets, they're not in the game yet, but they are in the data (see extraction thread). They're supposed to let you enter Zakum's Altar up to 5 times a day, instead of the 2 that are free.

11. Default Re: Quick Thief Revamp Question

ok thanks. and man that sucks. The last 2 runs I did I got every single book at least once except for ACA... Ill check the extractions

12. Default Re: Quick Thief Revamp Question

Afaik those tickets were added to KMS data in justice but never released, so i doubt we'd get them.

13. Default Re: Quick Thief Revamp Question

-_-. and I would actually think about getting them if they were cheap enough. man this just bums me out.

14. Default Re: Quick Thief Revamp Question

aHA!

Turns out EVERY skillbook was already passed. Well, I passed them all before, so now I'm FREE. I even had to toss the free lv 30 one because I couldn't give it to anyone who could need it... I DON'T regret using SP resets to achieve this!