Page 36 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

2. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

The legends return!

“We are back!”

obviously. hyper skills coming, etc.

3. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

WHY COULDN'T THEY SPELL IT MAPLE TO BOOST MY EGO?

4. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I guess female-Aran is canon.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I've they've got all the heroes there on the character select page, why not just make a button saying "Heroes" which takes you to their menu >_>

Must admit that together, the 5 of them look pretty cool. Though I still hate Luminous for being another flashy mage and denying us a pirate hero.

I wonder if Aran and Evan will get storyline revamps?

6. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Most likely due to the way game is coded? You create beginner and choose your job when you reach lv 8 or lv10. However every new job after koc other then the 3 resistance is a job by themselves.

7. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

How the game is code is not a valid reason though, it's human who do the coding, not codes that control how the game works.

Just they being lazy to change it. Just like how they keep the 2.147 bil meso limit.

8. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Ding ding, you just found Nexon's whole problem with these overseas development sh`it.

9. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Ehm, I don't think it requires rocket science for them to make a Legends buttom that takes you to their SubMenu, it's just, one more layer or menu.

Yah, and I have mixed feelings about it, but well, at least its bette than Evan, his buttom practically says "Mir is the Legend here, you're just a freeloader"

This. I still wonder what went through Nexon's minds. It's like they came up with the idea of Luminous and thought it was too cool to give it up or put it on hold, and yet, while not freaking making him the Nova mage?. The best I can come up is they were on a rush to finish the heroes so they could move on to the Nova and took the first idea at hand for it.

At this point, making Demon Slayer the 5th legend would have been much cooler. (Although he is kind of the 6th)

10. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I thought because of the storyline, "Pirates weren't made after Black Mage's defeat", "Testonen died before he could create the Pirates" and all that jazz.

11. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Maple's Storyline:

"Lol Pirates"

12. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Yeah you are right it doesn't take effort to have all 5 legend place under a single button which will then bring you to a next screen where you see the 5 job selection. Though maybe nexon find it redundant? Or plain lazy(but this is nexonkr, not nexon america)

I guess I miss out on the part where razmos mention about having sub menu. I thought he was thinking of having it done like adventurers when I quoted him.

13. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I really do hope that Aran and Evan's storyline and character creation gets a good makeover.

14. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

And that they get Link Skills. And revamped tutorials.

Because this isn't accurate at all:

Well, except for the two Magicians and no Pirate part.....

15. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

^Please, please stop posting that image already.

Also a shocking spoiler: Evan is actually the dragon and Mir is that useless henehoe that got connected into him.

16. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

evan is the dragon ? o______________o

17. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Duh, I thought it was obvious by now.

18. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I don't remember them closing Luminous character selection.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I could have sworn the dragon calls himself Mir during the storyline quests.

20. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

*points to cash shop mir and ruby*

he certainly does...