1. Default Sell Tyrant Hyades or Wait for Red Update?

I'm considering selling my Hyades set to purchase a set of Tyrant for my Xenon. Though it gets nerfed it still has excellent damage output.

I'm willing to wait for the Red update if Dark Knight and Hero ranges are satisfactory. Can anyone here that plays KMS comment on this? Looking at JT's % caclulations DK and Hero have great percentage for bossing (before the official patch). However, what's missing is their range. I'm hoping they don't have low range and high percent damage.

I still prefer warriors because of health, defense, crash, and stance. Xenons do great damage, but what help is that when you get killed so easily . If someone can prove me wrong I'd be more than happy to move to Xenon now.

Thanks!

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Sell Tyrant Hyades or Wait for Red Update?

low damage and high percents are VERY good, just means that equips give you a much bigger bang

dark knights and heroes are very well post-RED from what i've seen, DrK ranges shouldn't be bad, 1.49 multiplier after all, heroes can have 1.2 or 1.32(4? i always forget!)

in the end, all the classes you mentioned end up being pretty good, so what do you prefer? to survive on avoid, or to survive on hp?

3. Default Re: Sell Tyrant Hyades or Wait for Red Update?

Thanks for the input!

What is the multiplier referring to? Do you happen to know the xenon multiplier?

I personally prefer to survive with hp.

Can't seem to find any bossing videos with post Red DK. Just Heroes and Xenons.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Sell Tyrant Hyades or Wait for Red Update?

multiplier is the weapon multiplier. JT's charts account for pretty much anything but equips and multipliers, the DrK has a slight edge in multiplier, but the xenons have a good edge in equips (xenon multiplier becomes 1.325 or something like that, can't remember)

as for videos, try looking in the KMST red thread? was quite large and had a bit of everything posted there, zelkova also did some showcase videos of every class, but no bossing.

5. Default Re: Sell Tyrant Hyades or Wait for Red Update?

Is this a multiplication factor you use when multiplying percent with your range? Something like: 100k range * 1.325 * 10k%?

Was not aware of this thread, I'll take a look. Thanks!

6. Default Re: Sell Tyrant Hyades or Wait for Red Update?

No, your range already includes the multiplier. So in your example, it'd be 100k range * 10k%

7. Default Re: Sell Tyrant Hyades or Wait for Red Update?

Thanks!