1. Default Do you think we'll get the 250 level cap before July 1st?

Impossible question to truly answer, but I would still like to see people's opinions on it.

I am asking because I am currently trying to get to 200 using RLHS, and I have two of those birthday cards so I was planning on stopping at 199 and using them.

But, if we get the cap raised before July 1st I might as well hit 200 normally and then use the cards when the cap is raised.

2. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

Default Re: Do you think we'll get the 250 level cap before July 1st?

Heh, I was planning on using the cards too if the cap got increased before they expired. I hope that we have unlimited before july first, but who knows.

3. Default Re: Do you think we'll get the 250 level cap before July 1st?

Sure as hell hope so....

If we don't get the new level cap by the end of June, that means we aren't getting Xenon until early august. In which case so much for an action filled Summer patch...
    To be honest I'm surprised we're not already midway through Unlimited.
    Last edited by Blunderr; 2013-06-07 at 12:56 AM.

4. Default Re: Do you think we'll get the 250 level cap before July 1st?

NexonNA has to change up that unlimited update somehow, but yeah it will be a slow start to unlimited for us

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Have no idea what you're even talking about as KMS got the 250 cap AFTER Unlimited. Don't know why us not getting it before Unlimited would delay Unlimited, especially considering other Maple versions seem to have been getting the cap along with Unlimited.

6. Default Re: Do you think we'll get the 250 level cap before July 1st?

You completely misunderstood. I was trying to say that I'm surprised that Nexon's held off Unlimited, including the level cap raise for this long. I know they're working on some "exclusive" changes or whatever, but I expected us to have it by now.

EDIT: Oh. Whoops I forgot they got it with Thunder Breakers

Regardless, it seems every other version's getting it alongside Unlimited, that's what mixed me up in the first place.

EDIT2: Hey wait a minute, Girasol basically confirmed we're getting level 3 links at 210 with our Unlimited, so yeah it should be included in the first part, which I'm surprised we haven't gotten yet!

7. Default Re: Do you think we'll get the 250 level cap before July 1st?

MSEA doesn't have the level 250 cap though, but I'll concede that the patch is such a goddamned mess I'd hardly be surprised if we only got the cap when Xenon is out because that's 'Unlimited'.

Anyway, my wager on this is that GMS's Unlimited should arrive with the level 250 cap considering GMS likely has the second if not most amount of capped level characters so I'd recommend keeping one of those cards.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I think the myth has always been that JMS holds that title.

9. Default Re: Do you think we'll get the 250 level cap before July 1st?

Could be, since they did get the level 250 cap pretty early.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I can't wait.

11. Default Re: Do you think we'll get the 250 level cap before July 1st?

I follow the threads here pretty closely and I haven't seen this particular thing anywhere. Mind providing a source?

EDIT -NVM, I found it. =)

12. Default Re: Do you think we'll get the 250 level cap before July 1st?

Seems like we'd get it in the end of August or September unless they decide to make a really long patch with the Cygnus revamps, 250, and Unlimited which would be badass

13. Default Re: Do you think we'll get the 250 level cap before July 1st?

For anybody else who is wondering what these guys are on about, and like me rarely visit the Cinema section especially a thread concerning CMS, you should check this out:
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=67003&title=[CMST%20Spark%20Update]-Video%20Sharing