1. Default Mercedes x Freud

Was kinda hesitant to post this at first but seeing that there are animated boobs (and other graphic content besides) in this section, I thought I'd post it anyway.

Best viewed in 1080p, and in the original Youtube window because embedding makes the text all but unreadable. Tell me if it's not appropriate, thanks.
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2012-10-13 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Take that one picture out and it's fine.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Mercedes x Freud

got here late, your post was modded.

3. Default Re: Mercedes x Freud

Huh, so it was. I guess it wasn't allowed after all, funny thing with the bouncing boob animations in the art section here.

W/e, majority of it was made in photoshop and it's going to take ages going back, reuploading and re-rendering to remove that one section so nvm.

4. Default Re: Mercedes x Freud

Can I get a PM link to the video?

5. Default Re: Mercedes x Freud

If it's "Can you hear me in your slumber?", looks pretty cool. And most of that stuff might've been posted before some rule changes...

6. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: Mercedes x Freud

Feel free to PM @Eos about it, seeing as it was another mod who removed it (I've no idea how bad it was), and if next time you're ever unsure about whether or not something should be posted, PM any of the staff first and we'll let you know if it's okay. Better safe than sorry, after all.

Closing due to lack of content.